Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pearl Izumi
- Warehouse Associate (1)
- Footwear Developer (1)
- Go to Market Manager (Run) (1)
- Speedshop Design Manager (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at Pearl Izumi (Denver, CO) in October 2014.
It was a Skype interview and was my first. It was with the hiring manager and HR manager. We first discussed things we had in common and the company culture.
- Thorough questions about my technical skills. There were a few questions about my ability to travel. They were very direct about salary expectations. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative Experience
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Pearl Izumi (Louisville, CO).
They set up an interview for me at their office and when I went in for the interview the interviewer forgot that he had an interview with me and so he called me from his cell phone and did the interview that way. Unprofessional in my eyes, seems like a great company and atmosphere to work at, but also the VP of Global Marketing (the interviewer) seemed way to rushed and busy to be conducting interviews appropriately. For all the running experience and marketing development I have (2 time NCAA National Champion in Track and Field and Marketing Director of a company), I have no idea what else they are looking for in a employee. Never got a call back after many attempts and emails that I sent to the VP-GM.
- The nonresponse answers from the questions I asked them were they most difficult. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Pearl Izumi (Louisville, CO) in July 2012.
I had two rounds of phone interviews, then visited the campus for further interview. However, the job duties changed between the phone and on-site interviews. It was rather curious.
- They required an on-site test of skills with a panel of their executive/management team present. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Position wasn't in line with what I was looking to do.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Pearl Izumi in August 2010.
Casual interview with the HR manager in a conference room. Asked about education background, and 3 and 5 year plan. Emphasis placed on the fact that they wanted long term people.
- How long would you plan on working this job if hired. 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review