Pearle Vision Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pearle Vision

Franchis Business Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Pearle Vision.

The process took a while to get started, it was multiple weeks after submitting before I received a call. Once started, the process went quick, phone interviews (3 total) over 10 days. After the last interview, they then went radio silent. I attempted follow up after two weeks, reaching out directly to them, with no return phone call or email message. Being a larger company, I would've expected a polite 'Dear John' letter to terminate the process, or some sort of communication to inform me where we were in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • I was surprised how focused the conversation became on managing tough conversations, and having to cite frequent times when I had to make unpopular decisions. I understand that's part of any position, but that took up a good part of the interview dialogue.   Answer Question

Optometric Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pearle Vision in August 2008.

Pretty Standard process. Filled out an application, received a call about 3 days later. I interviewed with the staff optometrist, who was very easy to talk to. Interview lasted about 20 minutes, and then I was shown the office and introduced to the staff.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me your most recent experience with an optometrist? What was your overall impression? Why...?   Answer Question
    None, I was a college student and pretty disparate.

Worked for Pearle Vision? Contribute to the Community!