Pearle Vision Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pearle Vision (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very short. They asked pretty simple questions, I was interview by two managers at the same time. The interview lasted no more than five minutes. I was told they'd call me back once they did my background check and they did .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous jobs, tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pearle Vision (Trenton, NJ).

Interview

Very friendly and they were willing to work with my school schedule which was really helpful. The work environment was great and allowed me to learn how to approach strangers and become comfortable with it. I definitely learned a lot being at this job and it has helped me in many ways.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a customer isn't satisfied?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pearle Vision (Orland Park, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I passed through the phone interview phase and got called a week later for an in person interview. Similar questions were asked in the phone interview and in person interview. The questions were comprehensive, and were asked in an orderly manner, one after the other. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and the in person interview lasted about an hour. Two managers interviewed me during the in person interview

Interview Questions

• Look back and elaborate on your accomplishments. What is a challenge you face. Give an example from previous work experience that makes you proud. Give an example of any time you showed weakness.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Pearle Vision.

Interview

The process took a while to get started, it was multiple weeks after submitting before I received a call. Once started, the process went quick, phone interviews (3 total) over 10 days. After the last interview, they then went radio silent. I attempted follow up after two weeks, reaching out directly to them, with no return phone call or email message. Being a larger company, I would've expected a polite 'Dear John' letter to terminate the process, or some sort of communication to inform me where we were in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• I was surprised how focused the conversation became on managing tough conversations, and having to cite frequent times when I had to make unpopular decisions. I understand that's part of any position, but that took up a good part of the interview dialogue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pearle Vision (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

responded to a craiglist add, then set up an interview, after that we met at the place of business. The interview was held in the lab with doctor and optical manager. They asked briefly about work history and optical experience. They asked questions on customer service as well. Then told me they would call back with an offer. i got the call same day. they said i got the job and i could start training the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pearle Vision (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

The manager reviewed my resume and asked questions regarding my experience. He asked what my plans were regarding education and career goals. He asked what my schedule would typically look like with school and work. He had me fill out paperwork.

Optometric Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pearle Vision (San Diego, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

Pretty Standard process. Filled out an application, received a call about 3 days later. I interviewed with the staff optometrist, who was very easy to talk to. Interview lasted about 20 minutes, and then I was shown the office and introduced to the staff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your most recent experience with an optometrist? What was your overall impression? Why...?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, I was a college student and pretty disparate.