Pearson Editorial Internship Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Editorial Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pearson in May 2009.

I received a call in the morning to come in for an interview at their office. The position was for an editorial internship and I was curious about the various tasks I would have to do. However, the interviews are done by human resources, and it seems that my interviewer wasn't too sure about the daily tasks of an editorial intern. However, the interviewer was very resourceful about the company, management, and was assuring that I would be mentored by one of the senior employees. The interview itself wasn't too difficult, but more of a personality check. In fact, it was more of like a conversation than a series of questions, and the interview was over before I realized it had started.

Interview Questions