Pearson

www.pearson.com
  www.pearson.com

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pearson Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pearson.

Terrible phone interview process. I was contact after I applied online on their corporate website (directed to by our university). The recruiter calls right on the clock, which was good, but she asked me NOTHING about myself. I thought she would have called to discuss my backgrounds and fit with the company, but she was uninterested. Do they hire just anyone? Her first question asked about what I knew about the company and delved into the oddest behavioral questions ever. No responses to my emails and just a generic rejection email couple days later. Couldnt even ask for feedback because she just cut me off.

Other Interview Reviews for Pearson

Pearson Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pearson.

Submitted cover letter and resume. First round interview with a current PLDP member within the same month over the phone. Straightforward interview. Not many tricks. Questions:
    What do you know about Pearson?
    Why the PLDP?
    Which rotations would you be interested in?
    Questions about accomplishments listed in cover letter

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you got stuck on a project you were in charge of. How did you get out of that situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Pearson.

15 min. phone interview, 45 min "in-person"/skype interview, video cover letter, in person hiring summit.

15 minute phone interview was basically a screen, checking to see how much you knew about the company before moving on.

Skype interview was more in depth, asked questions about how you measure success, etc.