Interviews for Top Jobs at Pearson
- Sales Representative (17)
- Test Administrator (10)
- Editorial Assistant (6)
- Editor (6)
- Project Manager (5)
- Associate Software Quality Assurance Engineer (5)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Intern (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Instructional Designer (2)
- Senior Technical Project Manager (2)
- Senior Software Developer (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Associate Project Manager (2)
- Inside Sales Representative (2)
- Production Coordinator (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Scorer (2)
- Editorial Manager (2)
- Educational Consultant (2)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- District Sales Manager (2)
- Sales Associate (2)
- Pearson Leadership Development Program (2)
- Technical Support Specialist (2)
- Pearson Education Internship Program (1)
- School Improvement Field Representative (1)
- Pearson (1)
Pearson Leadership Development Program Interview
I applied online - interviewed at Pearson.
Submitted cover letter and resume. First round interview with a current PLDP member within the same month over the phone. Straightforward interview. Not many tricks. Questions:
What do you know about Pearson?
Why the PLDP?
Which rotations would you be interested in?
Questions about accomplishments listed in cover letter
- Tell me about a time you got stuck on a project you were in charge of. How did you get out of that situation? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Pearson
2 people found this helpful
Pearson Leadership Development Program InterviewApplication Details
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Pearson.Interview Details
15 min. phone interview, 45 min "in-person"/skype interview, video cover letter, in person hiring summit.
15 minute phone interview was basically a screen, checking to see how much you knew about the company before moving on.
Skype interview was more in depth, asked questions about how you measure success, etc.Interview Questions
- How do you determine success in your work? Answer Question