Pearson Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Terrible phone interview process. I was contact after I applied online on their corporate website (directed to by our university). The recruiter calls right on the clock, which was good, but she asked me NOTHING about myself. I thought she would have called to discuss my backgrounds and fit with the company, but she was uninterested. Do they hire just anyone? Her first question asked about what I knew about the company and delved into the oddest behavioral questions ever. No responses to my emails and just a generic rejection email couple days later. Couldnt even ask for feedback because she just cut me off.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pearson

Pearson Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Submitted cover letter and resume. First round interview with a current PLDP member within the same month over the phone. Straightforward interview. Not many tricks. Questions: What do you know about Pearson? Why the PLDP? Which rotations would you be interested in? Questions about accomplishments listed in cover letter

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you got stuck on a project you were in charge of. How did you get out of that situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Pearson (New York, NY).

Interview

15 min. phone interview, 45 min "in-person"/skype interview, video cover letter, in person hiring summit. 15 minute phone interview was basically a screen, checking to see how much you knew about the company before moving on. Skype interview was more in depth, asked questions about how you measure success, etc.