Pearson

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pearson in September 2012.

Interview Details – 3 phone interviews then an in person interview

Interview Question – questions about how would i handle certain situations   Answer Question

Iowa City, IA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Pearson in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through campus job fair. I got called 1-2 weeks later for phone screen interview. They basically asked behavioral questions. Then, I was invited to their facility in Iowa City. During on site interview, they did not even test my technical ability. Every interview was just about behavioral. There was one aptitude test too. They basically test your pattern matching skills. It is a great company though. It is the largest education company in fact. I have been expecting the result for 2.5 weeks. The recruiter promised to get back to me in 1 week. But it's been 2.5 weeks and they still haven't made any decision yet. I am not sure what they are considering. But, I just hope I can get an offer from them in the future.

Interview Question – Describe a situation when you have to admit that you were wrong or made mistake.   Answer Question

Software Developer

The process took a day - interviewed at Pearson in September 2011.

Interview Details – I met them on campus career fair and schedule an interview next morning. It was a very standard interview held by 1 hr and 1 department manager. All are behavioral questions. They asked about strength and weak points. There are also teamwork questions and about difficulities.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pearson

Worked for Pearson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pearson Software Developer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pearson employees and interview candidates.