Pearson

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Development Interview

First round is phone interview. The guy asked several questions about Java features and my resume. The second round is onsite. I was still asked question on my resume. Nothing too weird or difficult.

Other Interview Reviews for Pearson

Software Development Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pearson.

3 rounds 1 HR 1 technical 1 onsite. HR would ask basic questions on your resume. Technical would be through google hangouts. Basic programming and logical questions. Question on Pseudocode. Last round would be onsite, just to assess your personality and provide you with offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Pearson in October 2012.

I applied through campus job fair. I got called 1-2 weeks later for phone screen interview. They basically asked behavioral questions. Then, I was invited to their facility in Iowa City. During on site interview, they did not even test my technical ability. Every interview was just about behavioral. There was one aptitude test too. They basically test your pattern matching skills. It is a great company though. It is the largest education company in fact. I have been expecting the result for 2.5 weeks. The recruiter promised to get back to me in 1 week. But it's been 2.5 weeks and they still haven't made any decision yet. I am not sure what they are considering. But, I just hope I can get an offer from them in the future.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you have to admit that you were wrong or made mistake.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pearson in September 2012.

3 phone interviews then an in person interview

Software Developer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Pearson in September 2011.

I met them on campus career fair and schedule an interview next morning. It was a very standard interview held by 1 hr and 1 department manager. All are behavioral questions. They asked about strength and weak points. There are also teamwork questions and about difficulities.