Pechanga Resort & Casino Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

2.7

Game Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino.

Interview

You inform the receptionist you're there for an interview You then start the interview , I had Joel I find he's kind of rude and sarcastic at least he was to me Asked about work history 1 situational question Second interview was much better Was asked situational questions Much better, calmer , relaxed vibe

Valet Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a week later for a one on one. Interviewed with the department manager. Pretty easy interview, asked about previous experience dealing with guests, customers, patrons etc who are rude, intoxicated or otherwise just difficult to deal with. Also asked about driving experience (if you're able to drive stick) and DMV record, accidents etc. Easiest interview I've ever had.

Cocktail Server Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino.

Interview

I went through 4 interviews in one day at their job fair. The first interview was a screening interview, second was a cocktail test, third was to meet with head supervisor, and fourth was to show a talent or skill you have.

Interview Questions

• I would say the most difficult part of the interview was the last interview. We had to show a talent or skill. Pretty much just had to make a fool of ourselves so they could see our type of personality.   Answer Question

Retail Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Step 1. Interviewed with retail manager, took about 15 minutes. Step 2. performed a song in front of a panel. Step 3. Gaming process back ground check took two months (10 year extensive back ground check).

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in the company, how long do plan on staying, what did you do in your previous job, what are you interests, etc...   Answer Question

Guest Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino.

Interview

Took a little time as you need to go through gaming and background investigations/ Drug tests but once you get going its all uphill! Once hired you will attend a 3 day class to get you introduced to the company and review policies and procedures. Free lunch at the Buffet is included!

Slot Floorperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Most of the time, you will have to go through 3 interviews. It is not so difficult but you just have to know what you are doing. Good interview preparation is advised. Be yourself and be confident.

Casino Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

INitial phone call to come in for an interview, the interview itself was short about 15 minutes, but the process was long. another interview scheduled after the first one, second interview about one hour. Then a call back after 2 weeks offering the job. Schedule for clearance for job took a month.

Cocktail Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

First interview is with HR with the usual questions: How did you hear abut us? Why do you want to work here? Then you meet that department's manager and they ask the same generic questions.

Interview Questions

• There is nothing technical or unexpected in the interview process. They simply want you to smile and act like you love mediocre things like giving someone a coffee or saying hi to everyone you see   Answer Question

Massage Therapist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino.

Interview

Full back ground check drug screening credit check

Interview Questions

• Have to show some kind of talent   1 Answer