Pechanga Resort & Casino Interview Questions in Temecula, CA

Updated May 28, 2015

2.8

Retail Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Step 1. Interviewed with retail manager, took about 15 minutes. Step 2. performed a song in front of a panel. Step 3. Gaming process back ground check took two months (10 year extensive back ground check).

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in the company, how long do plan on staying, what did you do in your previous job, what are you interests, etc...   Answer Question

Slot Floorperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Most of the time, you will have to go through 3 interviews. It is not so difficult but you just have to know what you are doing. Good interview preparation is advised. Be yourself and be confident.

Casino Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

INitial phone call to come in for an interview, the interview itself was short about 15 minutes, but the process was long. another interview scheduled after the first one, second interview about one hour. Then a call back after 2 weeks offering the job. Schedule for clearance for job took a month.

Cocktail Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pechanga Resort & Casino (Temecula, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

First interview is with HR with the usual questions: How did you hear abut us? Why do you want to work here? Then you meet that department's manager and they ask the same generic questions.

Interview Questions

• There is nothing technical or unexpected in the interview process. They simply want you to smile and act like you love mediocre things like giving someone a coffee or saying hi to everyone you see   Answer Question