Pediatric Services of America
www.psahealthcare.com Norcross, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Pediatric Services of America Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Pensacola, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pediatric Services of America.

Interview Details – Quickly called and brought into the office where I did my interview and was hired on the spot. Got my ID badge right after.

Hackensack, NJ

I applied online and interviewed at Pediatric Services of America.

Interview Details – Very detailed process. You be interviewed by several staff members. A in-depth background check will be done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Pay isn't negotiated

Mystic, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pediatric Services of America in February 2012.

Interview Details – compentecy test, and basic nursing interview questions

Interview Question – how will you conduct yourself if the parents scream at you   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pediatric Services of America in February 2010.

Interview Details – Called the day after I applied online, went in for interview. Had to take math/competency test.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pediatric Services of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pediatric Services of America Licensed Practical Nurse interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pediatric Services of America employees and interview candidates.