Peebles

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Hayes, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Peebles in September 2013.

Interview Details – I had 1 interview with the store manager and I had to sit there and watch pointless videos that didn't help at all and questions that were hard to answer because the videos didn't answer them

Very Easy Interview

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Pemberton, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Peebles.

Interview Details – Applied by store signage. Called number on the door and got a call back from the DM, Sue H, within a day. Came in for interview. She seemed not to be all that interested in my past experience, stating the store had been a while without a manager and needed someone asap. Asked a few history questions and we were finished. Received a call from her a few days later offering me the job,

Interview Question – No real questions...just a discussion about what I've done the last year.   Answer Question

ESTEE LAUDER COUNTER MANAGER Interview

ESTEE LAUDER COUNTER MANAGER
Geneseo, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Peebles in July 2012.

Interview Details – applied as a promotion from within as a sales associate with the company

Interview Question – typical interview questions. why do you want to sell cosmetics?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation-because I already worked for the company they knew my current salary and had the opportunity to basically tell me to take it or leave it.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Eldersburg, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Peebles in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interview in the store with the Manager

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the future   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was relatively easy I asked for a starting amount that was reasonable

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Seasonal Sales Associate
Kennett Square, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Peebles in November 2011.

Interview Details – I filled out an application that I got from the store and the manager called me within a week. I was taken to the manager's office and asked a series of questions. He then showed me around the store. I accepted the position over the phone.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Intern
South Hill, VA

The process took a day - interviewed at Peebles in April 2010.

Interview Details – I got in contact with the company through a job posting site with my college. I went to an on campus interview with them and was then invited back to a "career day" at their headquarters. At this career day, lots of information about the company was presented, we had a tour of the headquarters, and had about three one on one interviews.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

The process took a day - interviewed at Peebles in August 2009.

Interview Details – Average, clique questions regarding interviewing.

Interview Question – Why Here?   Answer Question

Worked for Peebles? Contribute to the Community!