Peer 1 Hosting

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Support Technician Interview

San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Peer 1 Hosting in March 2013.

Interview Details – Started with an Employee Referral, so I sent my resume to a co-worker who was in the department and then applied online.

I received a call from Anjuli in the recruiting department who went through the basic HR questions and personality questions to see if I'm a culture fit. Scheduled an interview with the direct Support Manager in San Antonio.

This interview went well was pretty basic, asked some Linux Administration questions, some Windows Administration questions, basic how would you handle what situations.

After the first interview Anjuli said everything was positive and I would be having another interview with the higher Manager over the first one who interviewed me.

This interview was pretty much the same, basic linux questions, some questions about experience answering phones and doing customer service. Did a scenario where he acted as an irate customer to see how I would react and respond.

This all went well. About a week later I got a cal back with an offer from the 2nd manager which was about the offer I was expecting and then asked if I would take the job, the salary was where I wanted and Anjuli and I had already negotiated what I would say yes and no to.

I got my paperwork to start in my email filled it out faxed it back and then started 2 weeks later and all is well.

Interview Question – The most difficult question that was in the interview, which wasn't difficult is what happens if i delete all the initrd and intramfs files.   Answer Question

Creative Director Interview

San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Peer 1 Hosting in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was fortunate enough to work as a consultant for the company. When I was approached by another competitor, within 24 hours the PEER 1 team had extended my a full offer. That alone was enough of a reason to move to the company full time.

Interview Question – Can you manage a remote team   View Answer

Negotiation Details – One phone call. They offered a fair salary, solid benefits, and the tools I needed to be successful

Business Development Consultant Interview

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Peer 1 Hosting in April 2011.

Interview Details – Phone screen, 3 face to faces and then offer. The process was a couple of months!

Interview Question – What makes me a good sales person?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation...

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Systems Administrator Interview

San Angelo, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Peer 1 Hosting in July 2008.

Interview Details – Talked with peers, talked with managment. Met with senior level management and spoke about company's plans for the future.

Interview Question – What are your biggest Strengths?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Didn't feel it was challenging enough for me.

Marketing Director Interview

Southampton, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Peer 1 Hosting in August 2013.

Interview Details – the first stage interview was a 30min phone call with HR, then another 30min call with the hiring manager where they ask you questions about what drives you and what motivates you outside of work, so no questions around your competancies at that stage. then final stage is to go to their office in southampton and do a 10min presentation and then Q&A.

Interview Question – i was not expecting to draw a picture when i went for the final interview at their office, i was given several pieces of paper and some colouring pencils. firstly i was taken a back and felt that i was back at kindergarden. The picture needed to either reflect what motivates me. I then had to dicusss the picture and tell the panel what the pictures means to me. very bizare for a senior role   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Southampton, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Peer 1 Hosting in August 2010.

Interview Details – Telephone screen, followed by line manager interview (I had to draw a picture of what inspired me), followed by senior management interview (I had to do a presentation), followed by E Team Level call and team call. The process was thorough and allowed me to interview them for the job too!

Interview Question – All interviews are difficult - I like it that way, as when I get offered the job, it makes me feel like I earned it! There is nothing specific to comment on here!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As I would expect for a sales role!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Peer 1 Hosting? Contribute to the Community!

Peer 1 Hosting – Why Work for Us?

About Us In 1999, a conversation on an elevator led to the launch in Canada of Peer 1 Hosting. Since then, we've expanded into the U.S. and Europe, and helped companies change the world by tapping into the power of the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Peer 1 Hosting interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Peer 1 Hosting employees and interview candidates.