Peerless Mfg.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Plant Manager Interview

Plant Manager
Wichita Falls, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Peerless Mfg..

Interview Details – I was contacted by a requiter that then had VP of OPs call and conduct a phone interview. That resulted in a trip to the plant to be interviewed by 6 other senior management employees.

Interview Question – Just the usual - describe a time where you encountered a difficult employee or a difficult situation etc.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Finance

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Peerless Mfg. in March 2010.

Interview Details – Started with a test of general knowledge applicable to the job which was an excellent tool for identifying a candidate's technical strengths and weaknesses. Included a sample financial report for review that further revealed experience in variance analysis. I perceived some stress in the staff as if a negative event had recently occurred in the office. Very quiet office area. Not sure employees were relaxed.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Peerless Mfg.? Contribute to the Community!