Peet's

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Peet's in October 2011.

Went in to interview with the Hiring manager and another manager directly. Interview with Hiring Manager was well, she asked basic questions. Had the WORST experience interviewing with the other manager. He had no manners in interviewing and extremely offensive person, not professional at all. I wanted to walk out of the interview but didn't want to be rude so stayed. It seemed he wasn't interested in interviewing but interrogation instead, trying to find fault in anything/everything I said. Based on this interview, I have horrible expression of working for Peet's and never even bothered to send a Thank you, just not interested in them at all. Interview is a two way street, but Peet's doesn't have this notion. I think they felt that by granting interviews, they are doing a favor and won't attract quality candidates. I do not recommend that company to anyone.

Interview Questions