Pelican Products Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015

2.7

Quality Assurance Inspector/General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pelican Products (Torrance, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Had already filled out job application the first day. Was asked to come back for a second interview. At the 2nd. Interview, I was ask to fill out all paper work to start working at Pelican Co. Watch a video of the company products, factory, and how the machinery runs. We tour the working areas. I was told at the end of the tour, that I would be called by Friday and if I did not receive a call from them that I should call in. We'll I've been calling back for a month now and no response. I even email and still Nothing... not too professional. .

Interview Questions

• What shift would I like to work. Who recommended me.   1 Answer

QA Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pelican Products.

Interview

It only took about 2 weeks to hear back on my application. There was a phone interview with the hiring manager alone. This was followed by a panel interview a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• If there was one thing you'd like to "do-over" what would it be?   Answer Question

Commercial Sales Denver, CO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pelican Products (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview questions were very normal questions, nothing difficult or out of ordinary. Study the book "Knock 'em Dead" and you will do fine. Interview process was a nightmare, interviews constantly getting re-scheduled and postponed, it was incredibly silly and difficult. I spent at least 20 hours preparing for my face to face interview, I did FANTASTIC in the interview and no offer, what a waste of time. I used to love this company, no more!

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pelican Products in April 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, they focused on how quickly you can make changes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a change and how long did it take?   Answer Question