Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pelican Products
- QA Specialist (1)
- Vice President Sourcing (1)
- Commercial Sales Denver, CO (1)
- Quality Assurance Inspector/General Labor (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pelican Products (Torrance, CA) in March 2015.
Had already filled out job application the first day. Was asked to come back for a second interview. At the 2nd. Interview, I was ask to fill out all paper work to start working at Pelican Co. Watch a video of the company products, factory, and how the machinery runs. We tour the working areas. I was told at the end of the tour, that I would be called by Friday and if I did not receive a call from them that I should call in. We'll I've been calling back for a month now and no response. I even email and still Nothing... not too professional. .
- What shift would I like to work. Who recommended me. 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Declined Offer
I applied online. I interviewed at Pelican Products.
It only took about 2 weeks to hear back on my application. There was a phone interview with the hiring manager alone. This was followed by a panel interview a week or so later.
- If there was one thing you'd like to "do-over" what would it be? Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Pelican Products (Denver, CO) in March 2013.
Interview questions were very normal questions, nothing difficult or out of ordinary. Study the book "Knock 'em Dead" and you will do fine. Interview process was a nightmare, interviews constantly getting re-scheduled and postponed, it was incredibly silly and difficult. I spent at least 20 hours preparing for my face to face interview, I did FANTASTIC in the interview and no offer, what a waste of time. I used to love this company, no more!
- None, very ordinary questions Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pelican Products in April 2009.
Phone interview with HR, they focused on how quickly you can make changes.
- Tell me about a time when you made a change and how long did it take? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review