Pendum Interview Questions

2.3

Second Line Maintenance Technician Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pendum.

I submitted my resume and received a phone call the following day from a human relations type. She set up an appointment for an in-person interview. The in-person was informal and conducted by a senior technician from another district.

Interview Questions
    • No theoretical or behavior type nonsense. The interviewer only asked about previous experience, skills and training.   Answer Question
    I indicated my minimum starting wage requirement during the phone call with HR - they said no problem. No negotiating was necessary.

Armed Guard Driver and Messenger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Pendum in September 2009.

I did the following things: (1) researched for the job, (2) got everthing I needed for the job such as ccw license, chauffeur license, good driving record, and no criminal records, and (3) applied online. Then I got two phone interviews, followed by a drug test and a criminal background check. Then I went in for a face-to-face interview, and got acceptance.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiate they offer me a job and I took it.

Second Line Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneota, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneota, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pendum in August 2009.

after phone interview, drug test and an outside agency personal interview. next step was the company calling you back to go onto next step

Interview Questions

not enough money for my experience