Pendum Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

1.8

Second Line Maintenance Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pendum.

Interview

I submitted my resume and received a phone call the following day from a human relations type. She set up an appointment for an in-person interview. The in-person was informal and conducted by a senior technician from another district.

Interview Questions

• No theoretical or behavior type nonsense. The interviewer only asked about previous experience, skills and training.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I indicated my minimum starting wage requirement during the phone call with HR - they said no problem. No negotiating was necessary.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pendum (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

There was a phone interview, and then an in person interview with 2 people. They were hiring 5 people so the process was rushed. But the manager at the time had a good idea what she was doing. She is no longer there unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• Basic experience questions. Name a time you went above and beyond type stuff.   1 Answer

CSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pendum (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

By phone. I got a phone call and got a screening interview. Then I went to Santa Fe Springs for a live interview with 2 managers. I went home and didn't hear anything for a week so I called the manager that interviewed me and he said I was "Hired"

Interview Questions

• Tell me why we should hire you?   1 Answer

Armed Guard Driver and Messenger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pendum (Lansing, MI) in September 2009.

Interview

I did the following things: (1) researched for the job, (2) got everthing I needed for the job such as ccw license, chauffeur license, good driving record, and no criminal records, and (3) applied online. Then I got two phone interviews, followed by a drug test and a criminal background check. Then I went in for a face-to-face interview, and got acceptance.

Interview Questions

• Why should Pendum higher you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiate they offer me a job and I took it.

Second Line Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneota, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pendum (Minneota, MN) in August 2009.

Interview

after phone interview, drug test and an outside agency personal interview. next step was the company calling you back to go onto next step

Interview Questions

not enough money for my experience