Penna

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Talent Sourcer Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Penna in October 2012.

Interview Details – Penna has a well structured interview process, which is tailored to each roe and service line.

All of our interview include an assessment and this is often used to help create development plans for new joiners.

Depending on the level of role we have either a two or three stage interview process. This is broken down into a competency based interview, Assessment and meeting with our Leadership team.

Interview Question – How would you reduce costs and improve talent pipeline? This question was asked without knowing any hiring numbers or existing processes.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The process was fluid and moved quickly.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Penna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Penna interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Penna employees and interview candidates.