Pennsylvania Department of Transportation

Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pennsylvania Department of Transportation

Civil Engineer Transportation Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.

Interview

3 panel interviewers, most of the questions were not job related; instead they were based on personality. After the interview, references were contacted; background check was conducted, the prospective employees paperwork went from the District HR Unit to the Bureau of HR in Harrisburg, then sent back to the District HR. The process took 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable

Information Technology Generalist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncy, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (Muncy, PA).

Interview

I was promoted from a Information Technology Technician. I was the only one that applied for the job. The interview was very simple. They schedules an interview that took around 30 minutes total. Very simple questions such as what languages do you have experience with, what was a problem you have over come, and what is one of your weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses. This can be difficult if you are not prepared for the question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

State salaries are not negotiable.