Pennsylvania Hospital Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pennsylvania Hospital

Pathology Resident Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

Pleasant experience interviewing with the pathology attending physicians. A good tour of the hospital was given and the experience was very personal. A good lunch was served and the pathology residents all seemed to be very happy.

Interview Questions

• How would I get along with people who were much younger than I was.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was not negotiable since it was a training position.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pennsylvania Hospital in September 2011.

Interview

applied online, about a month later received email from hiring manager to set up a phone interview. Talked for 30 minutes (wasn't just a phone screen). Next day received email asking to come in. Met with VP of department, hiring manager, and colleague. Interview was more of a discussion asking hypothetical situations. Seemed like each department could be different in interviewing style. My qualifications didn't align perfectly for the position and I think the hired someone internally so I was passed over. They said they would let me know of the outcome but they never did (had to find out from an internal contact). Everyone at the 15th and Market office seemed very happy, friendly, and professional. Was disappointed because it seemed like a great place to work.

Interview Questions