Penrose St. Francis Hospital

Updated Dec 4, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Penrose St. Francis Hospital

Staff RN Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Penrose St. Francis Hospital.

Applied online through Centura's job site. Got a call the next day from the assistant manager for an interview and came in the following day for it. Interviewed with the manager and assistant manager. Lots of behavioral-based questions (as I'm sure is in any interview for an RN position). Whole interview took about 20-30 minutes.

Staff RN (Desk Job) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Penrose St. Francis Hospital in January 2010.

I made appt with the VP of HR at Penrose. Took about four telephone attempts to set up appointment. I asked if Penrose could arrange a "desk job" such as RN Case Managing or the like as I had been crippled in their hospital but still wanted to work for them. The VP's response to my asking for this kind of accommodation? "We don't do that."

Interview Questions
    • The VP of HR had clearly done his homework on my bad surgery there   View Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Penrose St. Francis Hospital in July 2008.

The employer asked me about 10 specific experience questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me of a time when you were morally conflicted and how you handled it.   Answer Question