Penrose St. Francis Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff RN (Desk Job) Interview

Staff RN (Desk Job)
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Penrose St. Francis Hospital in January 2010.

Interview Details – I made appt with the VP of HR at Penrose. Took about four telephone attempts to set up appointment. I asked if Penrose could arrange a "desk job" such as RN Case Managing or the like as I had been crippled in their hospital but still wanted to work for them. The VP's response to my asking for this kind of accommodation? "We don't do that."

Interview Question – The VP of HR had clearly done his homework on my bad surgery there   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

RN Interview

RN
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Penrose St. Francis Hospital in July 2008.

Interview Details – The employer asked me about 10 specific experience questions.

Interview Question – Tell me of a time when you were morally conflicted and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Worked for Penrose St. Francis Hospital? Contribute to the Community!