Penske

Updated Nov 7, 2014
Updated Nov 7, 2014

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Penske in February 2010.

One phone interview, followed by a round table interview with Project mgr, Senior analyst, General mgr and additional senior analysts very informative and grueling questions but all in all a professional and quick interview.

Interview Questions
    • What previous skills do you bring to the logistics table?   View Answer
    No negotiation just one offer of $41,000.00

Engineering Logistics Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Penske in May 2013.

My university contacted with HR people in Penske in Beachwood, OH. The director of our program sent all of our resumes to the project manager, and he picked four people to have the interview. I was chosen, and I got the summer internship. It's just three months, and the work environment was pretty good.

Interview Questions
    • What's your favorite course? What's your project? Why do you think you fit this position.   View Answer
    no negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Penske.

Interviewed by a senior operations manager and then by a panel of 3 including an area GM. Nothing truly unexpected. Very professional.

No real negotiation. They made an offer and that was it.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Penske in January 2008.

Phone Interview was pretty thorough and onsite interviews were pretty elaborate but good.

Salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Penske in March 2012.

Recruiter was clear on the questions which included past experience and scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • What was your past experience in presenting a proposal to a CEO or Executive Level company representative   Answer Question

Administration Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Penske in March 2011.

General interviews consisting of traditional, and behavior based questioning.

Interview Questions
    • Talk to me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult manager and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question
    yes, but be realistic

DMV / TITLE ADMINISTRATOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Penske in September 2008.

Office manager was very friendly and warm however the interview took much longer than expected due to her personal conversation rather than focusing on the interview itself. She didn't seem to know what she was looking for as far as what position she wanted to fill or what she wanted the job responsibilites to to be. She also had not yet received authorization to hire someone even the job had been vacant for several weeks.

Interview Questions
    • what do you like to do in your spare time   View Answer

Individual dealerships, managers, and employess had no ability to make any descisions. Everything had to be approved by corporate headquarters. I believe in order maintain customer service and loyalty decisions have to be able to be made when the customer is at the dealership and looking for a resolution, not several days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Penske in January 2009.

A panel of 5 pears and managers interviewed me, starting with "tell me about yourself", followed by behavioral questions....strenghts, weaknesses, stressful situation and how handled, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a stressful situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Penske in March 2013.

Two interviewers were in the room and they asked standard behavioral interview questions. They spent much of the interview selling the internship. Offered 16$ an hour salary, but without complimentary housing or relocation assistance.

Interview Questions
    • No technical interview questions. They do ask how much excel experience you have but that apparently is not a dealbreaker for them.   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Penske in September 2014.

spent time on the phone ( phone screening ) , then scheduled an interview,, very professional, we went over job description , i was asked how i would handle diagnosing and repairs for specific vehicles . Interview lasted just over an hour and a half. we discussed benefit options pay scale and how the penske operation works with regard to repairs.