Penske Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2014
Updated Jun 29, 2014

2.9

Mateial Coordinator Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Penske.

Interview was pretty simple. They asked straight questions did not try and drill you. The Interviewers were not very thorough as far as what the job entailed and what your working schedule would be, but everything worked out for the best.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hayward, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Penske.

Interviewed by a senior operations manager and then by a panel of 3 including an area GM. Nothing truly unexpected. Very professional.

No real negotiation. They made an offer and that was it.

Engineering Logistics Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beachwood, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Penske in May 2013.

My university contacted with HR people in Penske in Beachwood, OH. The director of our program sent all of our resumes to the project manager, and he picked four people to have the interview. I was chosen, and I got the summer internship. It's just three months, and the work environment was pretty good.

Interview Questions
    • What's your favorite course? What's your project? Why do you think you fit this position.   View Answer
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dearborn, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Penske in February 2010.

One phone interview, followed by a round table interview with Project mgr, Senior analyst, General mgr and additional senior analysts very informative and grueling questions but all in all a professional and quick interview.

Interview Questions
    • What previous skills do you bring to the logistics table?   View Answer
    No negotiation just one offer of $41,000.00

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Penske in March 2013.

Two interviewers were in the room and they asked standard behavioral interview questions. They spent much of the interview selling the internship. Offered 16$ an hour salary, but without complimentary housing or relocation assistance.

Interview Questions
    • No technical interview questions. They do ask how much excel experience you have but that apparently is not a dealbreaker for them.   Answer Question

Logistics Analyst Interview

Get the position information from networking and then followed four interview. The first two were with the financial people and then with the direct manager.

Interview Questions
    • The direct manager asked couple question on the understanding of basic supply chain logic. Like reduce a day in the ordering process will affect what party of the company.   Answer Question

Administration Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Penske in March 2011.

General interviews consisting of traditional, and behavior based questioning.

Interview Questions
    • Talk to me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult manager and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question
    yes, but be realistic

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Laredo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Penske in March 2012.

Recruiter was clear on the questions which included past experience and scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • What was your past experience in presenting a proposal to a CEO or Executive Level company representative   Answer Question

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Penske in January 2008.

Phone Interview was pretty thorough and onsite interviews were pretty elaborate but good.

Salary.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfield, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CT

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Penske in June 2009.

Dropped off resume and met with HR Dir. briefly. No jobs available. 3 months later, HR Dir. called me to offer me current job. Met with HR mgr once, HR mgr & office manager once, HR mgr, office mgr and position supervisor once. Then offered job and hired.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate an additional $1.00 per hour from their original offer.

Worked for Penske? Contribute to the Community!