Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Penske
- Logistics Analyst (4)
- Operations Supervisor (3)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Load Planner (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- Rental Representative (1)
- Engineering Logistics Intern (1)
- Mateial Coordinator (1)
- Truck Driver - Yard Switcher/Yard Jockey (1)
- Human Resources Intern (1)
- DMV / TITLE ADMINISTRATOR (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Systems Analyst (1)
- Administration (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Information Technology (1)
Logistics Analyst Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Penske (Laredo, TX) in March 2012.
Recruiter was clear on the questions which included past experience and scenarios.
- What was your past experience in presenting a proposal to a CEO or Executive Level company representative Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Penske
Logistics Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Penske (Dearborn, MI) in February 2010.
One phone interview, followed by a round table interview with Project mgr, Senior analyst, General mgr and additional senior analysts very informative and grueling questions but all in all a professional and quick interview.
- What previous skills do you bring to the logistics table? 1 Answer
No negotiation just one offer of $41,000.00
Logistics Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Penske (Dearborn, MI) in January 2009.
A panel of 5 pears and managers interviewed me, starting with "tell me about yourself", followed by behavioral questions....strenghts, weaknesses, stressful situation and how handled, etc.
- Tell me about a stressful situation and how you handled it. Answer Question
Logistics Analyst InterviewAccepted Offer
Get the position information from networking and then followed four interview. The first two were with the financial people and then with the direct manager.
- The direct manager asked couple question on the understanding of basic supply chain logic. Like reduce a day in the ordering process will affect what party of the company. Answer Question