Penta Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Penta Consulting

Software Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penta Consulting in July 2015.

Interview

The process is one single interview and they ask you about what you do and how much you get and what you expect. In every month they do the same again.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Penta Consulting.

Interview

I had to meet the HR first. Then there was 3 interviews with 4 Directors. Every one had to be satisfied with me before they hired me. I had to do 1 presentation on topic my your choice.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Penta Consulting.

Interview

Was an internal recomendation whereby I was invited in to a 1st stage face to face with peers and the director of the division. The 2nd stage was HR and the CEO. The whole process was apporixmatly over the course of one week - feedback was detailed and quick in its delivery.

GPON Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penta Consulting (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in January 2012.

Interview

First of all they told me from which company they are and why they call me. Then they ask me for the available time for interview. So I told them after one haur. So they told me that they have few positions for GPON engineers in Alacalte Lucent for Saudia Arbia. Then thay ask me abou my last experience. I explain all of my experience in few words. After they ask me some questions and most of them i answered. And after all they ask me about my availablity and Salary expectaions. So salary was ok but the availbility they need urgent but I was needed one month to leave my company. So they told my that ok we will farward your all details to our client as per his responce we will call you back.

Interview Questions

• The most that i feel they ask me some deep technicalities about the particular system.   1 Answer