Penta Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

GPON Engineer Interview

GPON Engineer
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Penta Consulting in January 2012.

Interview Details – First of all they told me from which company they are and why they call me. Then they ask me for the available time for interview. So I told them after one haur. So they told me that they have few positions for GPON engineers in Alacalte Lucent for Saudia Arbia. Then thay ask me abou my last experience. I explain all of my experience in few words. After they ask me some questions and most of them i answered. And after all they ask me about my availablity and Salary expectaions. So salary was ok but the availbility they need urgent but I was needed one month to leave my company. So they told my that ok we will farward your all details to our client as per his responce we will call you back.

Interview Question – The most that i feel they ask me some deep technicalities about the particular system.   View Answer

Worked for Penta Consulting? Contribute to the Community!