Penta Engineering

Very Easy Interview

Structural Engineer Interview

Structural Engineer
Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Penta Engineering in February 2008.

Interview Details – One phone interview, then went in a week later for in-person interview. Met with direct supervisor and engineering managers, plus owners of company and colleagues. Questions were typical, they made me feel very comfortable and desired as an employee. they did a great job of "selling" the company and the job. They let me know right away their decision, and extended the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was good, we only went back and forth one time before agreeing.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Penta Engineering? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Penta Engineering Structural Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Penta Engineering employees and interview candidates.