Pentair

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, OH
Anonymous Employee in Ashland, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pentair in January 2008.

All I will say is the Human Resource Manager is ill equiped for his own job.

Interview Questions

Was given a tour of the facility and noticed many reasons not to accept any offer from this company. First, the employees are uneducated meaning I would have my patience tried speaking to them in an adult manner. Second, I was in an isle way observing employees working as a team building pumps and it was clearly obvious there was no oil being put into the pumps and the employee testing the pumps clearly was not performing the testing according to industry standards or else they would have caught this error. This could lead to a fire in someones home when these pumps are installed and attempted to be used. Either the company has a lax attiude toward quality or the employees of this union shop are not satisfied with their employment or the company. This is often true in a union environment. I refuse to employ myself at a company that only cares about cheating the public.