Pentalog Interview Questions

2.7

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braşov (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pentalog (Braşov (Romania)) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone Call

Low salary

Technical Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pentalog (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in August 2011.

Interview

It's a normal interview process, for those who have relevant experience.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't a most difficult question. If you got enough experience/technical skills you should be able to answer all of them, at least the most of them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary and contract

Cloud Computing Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braşov (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pentalog (Braşov (Romania)) in June 2010.

Interview

First I had to complete 5 online tests that tested my Java, JSP, MySQL and English skills. After that I've been called by the HR, and called in for a 1:1 interview. The interview was really easy. First we introduced ourselves and talked a bit about my background, then the interviewer took my CV and we went through all the projects I've worked on previously, asking me about the details, problems I've faced - solutions I proposed. At the end I was asked a couple of test questions - similar to the online test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

At the end, I got offered 3 types of internships, from which I chose the Cloud computing internship The salary for interns was not negotiable - so no details there.