People Incorporated Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at People Incorporated

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at People Incorporated in January 2014.

Brief, professional, and very structured. The interview was courteous, kind, and knew a lot about the company overall. She did an amazing job answering my questions and letting me, the interviewer, guide the interview based on answers to questions.

Interview Questions
    • What are you strength and weaknesses? Why do you want to work in this company? What experience do you have working in the mental health field?   Answer Question

Mental Health Practitioner Interview

In-person interview with HR and program director.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at People Incorporated in April 2012.

The interview process was thorough and informing and not too time consuming. The interviewers asked great questions and allowed me to ask several questions as well without seeming put out as some companies do. I was given a complete description of the job duties and introduced to some of the staff at the program so that I could ask questions of their job satisfaction as well.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be doing any job in the world other than this what job would it be and why?   Answer Question
    The negotiation was quick and easy. I got the salary I asked for.

ICF Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at People Incorporated.

Make sure you watch the video when you apply online, whoever interviews will ask about it.

Have examples of ways you are a caring and hardworking person and why you would be good with those with disabilities.

Interview Questions
    • To name a big mistake you've made on the job in the past and how you learned from it   Answer Question