People Tech Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

.NET Consultant Interview

.NET Consultant
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at People Tech Group in February 2012.

Interview Details – The process of interview was somewhat easy. It was with a first call came from them. They asked some basic questions about the specialization. I was applying as .NET Consultant and they asked questions related to .NET technologies. I had to do couple of interviews with them. Later in another call, they gave my a contract to sign.

Interview Question – What is running behind the scene over the network servers when you submit a request in a web page?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Couldn't negotiate. But I accepted. I had a bad experience later though.

Very Easy Interview

Sad People Tech Employee Interview

Sad People Tech Employee
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at People Tech Group in May 2011.

Interview Details – Good Joke, they just ask about yourself and your past experience. Just impress the interviewer with your past experience and say OK to whatever they say, your offer letter is ready. Special (95%) reservation for relatives and references.

Interview Question – Questions not related to your job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – eg. at the time of interview you ask for 15000, then they come with 12000 offer letter. If you ask for 15k then they sorry it was a mistake and they prepare for 15k offer letter, funny negotiation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at People Tech Group in April 2014.

Interview Details – I was called for the interview. I was asked about my previous job profile and company profile. Inteviewer gave a question paper to solve which was based on c and RTOS. Overall process took only a single day.

Interview Question – Some conceptual questions related to OS.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern Interview

Intern
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at People Tech Group in January 2014.

Interview Details – many things to learn and good working environment , i am learning so many things and leadership capability also

Interview Question – FACE TO FACE   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – BE CONFIDFENT

Very Easy Interview

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter

I applied online and interviewed at People Tech Group.

Interview Details – Telephonic round and face to face round. Only they have concentrated on my communication skills.

Interview Question – only on my experience and educational background.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at People Tech Group in August 2010.

Interview Details – Good

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was good, they agreed for my Expectations

Lead Interview

Lead
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at People Tech Group in February 2010.

Interview Details – Organized and well set expectation after and before interview

Interview Question – Typical question about my carrier plan   View Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at People Tech Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – It was quick and comfortable

Interview Questions

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at People Tech Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was a like you give any other interview in top MNC in India. You will need to go through HR screening, 2 technical interview and finally HR/management discussion process.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself? C# Interview Question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation will totally depend on your skillset, year of experience , your technology you are working and the level of experience you have

Worked for People Tech Group? Contribute to the Community!