People Tech Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

3.4

QA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at People Tech Group.

Interview

A phone interview with a senior level employee who did not appear to be very flexible in understanding I would need to give a two notice to my current employer

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a nice experience. Interviews were technical as the role was for Technical Program manager. They asked me questions in SQL, data warehousing and other Microsoft technologies. The interviewers were welcoming and made me feel comfortable.

.NET Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Bellevue, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

The process of interview was somewhat easy. It was with a first call came from them. They asked some basic questions about the specialization. I was applying as .NET Consultant and they asked questions related to .NET technologies. I had to do couple of interviews with them. Later in another call, they gave my a contract to sign.

Interview Questions

• What is running behind the scene over the network servers when you submit a request in a web page?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Couldn't negotiate. But I accepted. I had a bad experience later though.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Worst interview experience. Kids will take interview for experienced guy, they don't even know how to communicate, not professional. Interviewer wont expect logical thinking he will just expect you to remember code and screen sizes that's it.

Executive Talent Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I came for the interview through employee referral. They check my communication skills and my previous experience and family back ground. I am very happy to work in this organization. Thank you for this opportunity.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I had 4 rounds of interview, first round was telephonic, which was purely technical, second round was skype round (detailed technical and design round), interviewer has given me some scenerio to design and he asked some technical question related to my technology, after that i had one managerial round, and last round was HR round.

Interview Questions

• Implement class having all the OOPs concepts,( like Inheritance, polymorphism, encryption, and abstraction), copy constructor, smart pointer and explain one by one?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very good and simple. It took 2 days for me to get the offer letter. First round was HR round where they asked me about my previous exp. and then moved to 2nd round, I spoke to the manager. He was impressed with my resume and the sales procedure which we discussed. Later that evening I was informed that I got selected.

Interview Questions

• What made you to attend the interview with People Tech Group?   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I feel great with people tech group hiring process... They took three rounds of interview... first round was Technical second round was HR and Managerial round... they are asked real time questions and challenges which i faced in my career.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I have completed my first round of interview through telephonic its very good and next I have attended face to face technical round its very nice conversation and I have completed HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at People Tech Group (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I came here by seeing walk-in. The interview process. Technical and HR. In Technical they asked about Objective-C, iPhone SDK. In HR discussion, Discuss about Roles and work environment mine in project.

Interview Questions

• Using Categories how developer can controller device orientation?   Answer Question