PeoplePerHour

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at PeoplePerHour

Candidate Interview Review

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PeoplePerHour in July 2013.

I applied with my CV online through a well-known Greek career portal. received an invitation for a Skype chat within a week. After skyping for an hour or so with a manager. We talked about general stuff like my previous experience, my studies, what I have learned through all that, as well as some questions about how I view the company and why I chose this particular position. Finally, I was invited to the office in Athens for a second interview, which was actually a business case. I was asked to answer real customer queries provided some fundamental corporate guidelines. This lasted for about 45 minutes. No discussion took place. I heard back from the company after 2-3 days. After negotiation via email for another 2 days, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think of our implementation of X new feature?   View Answer
    I was asked what my expected salary was. My suggestion was immediately accepted.