PeopleScout Interview Questions

2.1

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PeopleScout in August 2014.

The recruiter who initiated contact was pleasant enough, and the phone screen was thorough. It was almost robotic, though, and she didn't seem to respond or engage in the conversation - she simply asked the questions from her script and that was that. Some of the questions were redundant and ambiguous. Once the phone conversation was over, she said she would follow up within a week or so after the hiring manager reviewed my information. I didn't hear back, so I emailed her three weeks later and she responded saying the manager hadn't yet made a decision. That was over a month and a half ago now, so I emailed them back letting them know I wanted to check in since it seemed they were going in a different direction. I wouldn't recommend this company based on my experience.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were about how I managed others, handled a difficult situation, took on a responsibility that wasn't part of my job, etc. etc. etc.   Answer Question

Junior Recruiter Interview

It was a phone interview first, then they called you in for a weeks worth of training and on job training. You take a text that last day, once you pass then you will begin working that following week.

Interview Questions
    • It takes a while for you to move up in the ranks to get paid a sufficient amount of money.   Answer Question

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PeopleScout in July 2014.

I submitted my resume and they got right back to me and scheduled a phone screen. It was a delight, very relaxed and without pressure. They scheduled 2 more followups and then extended an offer. What I liked is the fact that the last person I interviewed with gave me his thoguths and told me I had the position and to be looking for and offer letter. That was great because after a interview you may think it was great but dont really know how the interviewer felt.

easy breezy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PeopleScout.

Spoke with Recruiter. Pretty much asked several questions about my background. They were very impressed and informed that they will be moving forward. Updated the interviewer of my contact information and awaited for a response regarding moving forward in the hiring process. After about one week, I reached out to my initial point of contact (interviewer) and requested an updated. Never heard anything back.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard interview questions. Nothing that caught me off-guard. Interview was pretty standard.   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PeopleScout.

After a current sr recruiter contractor referred me I was contacted by the internal recruiter who did a brief interview with me. I then had additional interviews from the project manager and then was advanced to an interview with two of the client managers before getting an offer. They were all phone interviews and everyone was very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult, just asking about your experience as a recruiter.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PeopleScout.

I didn't have any interviews since I had worked with the person in the past.

I was able to negotiate on compensation and time off.

Senior Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PeopleScout.

I applied online and was then contacted directly by phone. I went through an initial phone screen and was then set up for a longer phone interview. Once that was complete, I went to an open house where I read a script and was hired on as a jr recruiter. I worked as a jr recruiter for a few months and was promoted to a recruiting coordinator. After that, I was promoted to Senior Recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a client who has an unreasonable demand that you must reach?   Answer Question
    I received an offer letter and I did not negotiate. The offer was fair.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PeopleScout.

You answer an ad, come in for a cattle call. You are asked to read aloud from a script. Those who read and speak well are asked to stay and invited to a on on one interview with the normal questions.

No negotiation, take it or leave it

Senior Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PeopleScout.

Received a call by the CEO, at the time, on a Saturday because I was referred to him. The next day, a Sunday, he called me with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • I was a referral and came highly recommended by another executive in the industry. He asked no questions of me.   Answer Question
    I told him what I would take and he gave it to me.

Account Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PeopleScout.

Hired internally, I interviewed with the Director and then the VP. It was a smooth seamless process, that I felt was very fair.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were standard interview questions, that weren't difficult if you did your homework first.   Answer Question
    There really was no negotiation. I was told of the salary and accepted.