PeopleShare

PeopleShare Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2014
Updated Oct 12, 2014

Business Development Administrator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PeopleShare.

I submitted application online and received a phone call from PeopleShare inviting me to an interview. I attended the interview and was then contacted for various positions. Before an interview I would receive details on the position and whether this is something I am interested in. I received almost weekly new opportunities. It often were interesting companies and the positions fit my interests and skills.It was a variety of opportunities not just telemarketing or customer service as some other companies had available.

NA

Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PeopleShare.

Applied online and received initial email from an employee in HR who wanted to set up a phone screen. Explained the position and the only question she asked was if I'd be willing to lower my salary requirement. When I said it was negotiable, she moved me along to the next step of the interview process which was to complete a 2 question video interview about why I thought I was a match for the company. After I completed that she thanked me and said she would be in touch in two days. Two weeks passed and I hadn't heard from her, and then I got a call from the manager of the branch I applied to work in who very rudely said "thanks for applying, but we don't need you." Overall the questions were very average and expected, but the employees I interacted with during my interview process were all rude.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PeopleShare.

I have 3 rounds of interviews before the offer was extended to me. I met with the Branch Manager and both founders.

Interview Questions
    • Each person had their own interview style that I feel reflected their management style as well.   Answer Question
    I was not offered what I was asking but I feel confident that I am compensated well.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PeopleShare in December 2013.

They contact you and act as if they are hiring NOW ...I spoke with one of their recruiters after my interview, while he was outside having a smoke break, and he informed me that THEY ARE REALLY NOT HIRING UNTIL THEY PLAN ON FIRING SOMEONE...AND THIS HAPPENS QUARTERLY LIKE CLOCKWORK. Really??? They fire recruiters every quarter!!!

He said they will hire you, give you a start date, and fire the person the day before your start!!! This sounds like a brutal company!!

This is good inside information to have.

When interviewing, they ask typical behavioral interview questions and make you do a recorded video. It is really no big deal. They make you think that this is the best company that has ever hit the staffing industry...They claim they are different. I guess that since they FIRE RECRUITERS QUARTERLY, they are different.

I am afraid to pursue this company if offered a position. I looked at their website and noticed the dates the recruiters were hired. NONE have been there very long considering they started their company in 2005.

I will take my 10 years of experience and go elsewhere.

Interview Questions
    • None to speak of. Typical questions directed at making you justify your experience. Just be prepared for that.   Answer Question

PeopleShare Response

Aug 12, 2014Corporate Trainer

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're sorry to hear what you took away from your experience interviewing with us. Please understand that our company started with 2 people grew to 13 branches in ... More

Intern Interview

No initial phone interview. I was called in for an interview in person. All of the questions were pretty basic. Your typical behavioral questions. One thing that was a bit strange was they had me do a webcam interview where I had to record my answers. Other than that it was a great experience. Super friendly!

Human Resource Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PeopleShare in May 2013.

Applied online through career website and received phone call from recruiter within a week. Quick phone interview accompanied by an in-office interview with Recruiting Coordinator. Completed online application and reviewed company policies before interview. Was asked questions regarding work and human resources experience along with situational questions to analyze behavioral and customer service skills. Heard feedback within one week of interview.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PeopleShare.

Was first contacted by a Director who asked me about my past experience. Seemed very enthusiastic and scheduled me in for an interview with the manager. Interviewed with him, and did well on that interview. After a series of unfortunate events which included lack of communication and pretty much disorganization I had a phone interview with one of the founders. By the end of the call I felt like I didn't have the job because of the line of questioning. which pretty much belittled my experience as a corporate recruiter because being a staffing recruiter is so much more better. After more miscommunication and disorganization on the part of the director I was told they chose the other candidate. This After I got strung along for almost a month.

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference between staffing and corporate recruiting.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PeopleShare in January 2012.

In total there were 6 interviews before the job offer. These consisted of both phone and face-to-face interviews. I interviewed with the Branch Manager, Regional Manager, and the one Co-Owner! The company checked my references after each face-to-face interview. They were very clear about the philosophy that the company is built upon. I know 6 interviews seems extreme but I was interviewing them as much as they were interviewing me. They do not want employees to ever leave the company so they make sure that they are hiring the right person. I had two other great job offers at the same time they made an offer to me. The things that made me accept their offer . . . company philosophy, growth potential, their attention to make sure that the right person is being hired for the right position.

Interview Questions
    • Since you are such a creative person who often "thinks outside the box"; I am concerned that you will get bored in this position. How do I know that you won't get bored and quit?   View Answer
    There was not a lot of room for negotiation, but the base pay was more than fair and it never goes away no matter how much incentives I earn.