Peoplefluent

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.9

Program Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Peoplefluent.

A former co-worker recommended this job to me. HR was very efficient following up and the hiring manager was great. It as a change in industry for me that I didn't think I'd want to make and I went into it thinking it would be a good chance to work on my interviewing skills. I was quickly won over by the professionalism and positivity of everyone I spoke with. HR screen happened within a week of submitting my resume and was quickly followed with phone screen with hiring manager and then in-person interview with team members (I met with two team members at the same time). Interview with hiring manager and team members went into my background and how the organization is set up. It was conversational but detailed on both sides. The whole process took maybe 3 weeks. I hadn't expected to take the job if offered but the process and interaction with the group changed my mind.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall anything specific. It was all pretty straightforward behavioral experience kind of stuff. How did I interface with other teams, give us an example of when..., etc.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Peoplefluent in November 2014.

I think My interview was not well organized. When I walked into Peoplefluent
    there was no conference room or office available for my meeting with the hiring manager. I had to wait for several minutes for them to find an open space. I only remember that there was a nice and very kind receptionist who took good care of me (God bless that guy).
    Then I met with a variety of people, all with professionally presented questions and sometimes challenging. I think they were smart but not organised.
    I never heard back from the company. I followed up with the hiring manager and the recruiter but they never responded (Poor HR)

Interview Questions
    • no unexpected question. I had to explain why I was leaving my current job,   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Peoplefluent.

Applied online for campus interviews. Submitted my resume at the career fair and talked about the open positions. Applied shortly after. Got a response for an interview on campus within 2 weeks. Interview was 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions
    • Questions just went over resume and the basic strength/weakness question. No technical or behavioral questions   Answer Question

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Peoplefluent.

The interview was poorly organized. After spending many hours researching and taking vacation to interview, I walked into Peoplefluent and was given no schedule with time for each interview. I met with the a VP, which was then followed up with an interview with the both hiring manager and peer together, that went maybe for 30 minutes because they had a presentation. There was no follow up from the human resources department, even as several attempts to contact him for feedback. Regardless of a candidate’s success, you should expect feedback, especially from a company whose domain is human resources. That all said, the interviewers were very nice, too bad about the process.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Peoplefluent.

The whole process took about a month. Reached out to the recruiter, had a few conversations, then scheduled an in-person interview. The following week, I received an offer and got a cookie package in the mail.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected, salary expectations, some broad industry references.   View Answer
    Negotiated summer break, assume other things are up for negotiation as well (start date, base salary, etc.).

Vice President of Revenue Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Peoplefluent in April 2014.

Very professional and engaging interview process. I met a wide variety of people within the organization, and at the executive level. The questions were challenging and professionally presented, and made me feel like the entire team understood what they needed in a candidate. It was also a fair and transparent process. The entire experience felt very collaborative, and it was especially important to feel that from my new manager. My follow up questions and the due diligence process was handled patiently, professionally, and transparently.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were unexpected, but they were quite insightful. Strong preparation is important. Peoplefluent is a leader in its market, and they're looking for great people. The chairman asked me to converse with him, rather than interview. It was very open and engaging, and gave me an opportunity to understand how he thinks about the company, its people, its customers, and the market.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Peoplefluent.

The hiring and interview process was smooth. I was referred to the company and applied on their careers opportunity webstie. I was set up with phone interviews shortly after, as the manager/team was located in a different area. The phone interviews went well and eventually turned into an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Being fresh out of college I was not entirely sure what to expect. The most diffcult question, for me personally, was how my prior job experience related to the job applied for. This type of position was new for me, making this question tricky.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Peoplefluent in November 2013.

The interview process was great. I was able to get a lot of information regarding the role that I was interviewing for. I also got to know the people as well as you possibly can in the amount of time allotted for the interview. Each person was open, professional, and friendly. The rest of the hiring process was a little bit more difficult. There was the standard drug analysis testing, which was fine. But the process for background check was a bit of a pain. I had already filled out all previous job information during the application process, but was also requested to fill that out again for the background check company. Then, the background check company requested that I provide them with additional information that I honestly think they should have been able to determine on their own considering that's what they do for a living -- I simply used Google to provide the additional information they were asking. I think the company should consider getting a new background check partner.

Interview Questions
    • The interviews went great, so I'm not really sure there was an unexpected question and as for difficulty, I guess there were some of the standard difficult questions regarding why I was leaving current role, how I handled conflict, and so on, but nothing that was really difficult to answer.   Answer Question
    Other than salary, the company really doesn't provide much negotiation. They have a strong belief that everyone should get what they get regarding vacation and other non-salary related benefits.

Account Manager Interview

Applied online through their website. Received an email back from the recruiter. From there, I had interviews with manager, 2 peers, VP, and recruiter. It was a very good process and seemed to be cohesive.

Interview Questions
    • Very much "Give me an example of a time when..." questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Peoplefluent.

Met with the regional VP or director and also spoke to several people on the team. Meetings went very well. I was told I was close to getting a job offer and I never heard back from the company. I followed up with the hiring manager and the recruiter and they never responded. Big waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • None. All the questions were easy and the conversation light.   Answer Question