Peoplefluent

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Representative Interview

Business Development Representative
Waltham, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Peoplefluent.

Interview Details – The whole process took about a month. Reached out to the recruiter, had a few conversations, then scheduled an in-person interview. The following week, I received an offer and got a cookie package in the mail.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, salary expectations, some broad industry references.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated summer break, assume other things are up for negotiation as well (start date, base salary, etc.).

Vice President of Revenue Marketing Interview

Vice President of Revenue Marketing
Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Peoplefluent in April 2014.

Interview Details – Very professional and engaging interview process. I met a wide variety of people within the organization, and at the executive level. The questions were challenging and professionally presented, and made me feel like the entire team understood what they needed in a candidate. It was also a fair and transparent process. The entire experience felt very collaborative, and it was especially important to feel that from my new manager. My follow up questions and the due diligence process was handled patiently, professionally, and transparently.

Interview Question – None of the questions were unexpected, but they were quite insightful. Strong preparation is important. Peoplefluent is a leader in its market, and they're looking for great people. The chairman asked me to converse with him, rather than interview. It was very open and engaging, and gave me an opportunity to understand how he thinks about the company, its people, its customers, and the market.   Answer Question

Tech Writer Interview

Tech Writer
Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person - interviewed at Peoplefluent in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with two people, it was somewhat unfocused. I got the impression they didn't know what to ask. I had great examples of my work, so I walked them through those explaining what they were for and who benefited from them.

Interview Question – Do you take breaks at work?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist
Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Peoplefluent.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was smooth. I was referred to the company and applied on their careers opportunity webstie. I was set up with phone interviews shortly after, as the manager/team was located in a different area. The phone interviews went well and eventually turned into an offer.

Interview Question – Being fresh out of college I was not entirely sure what to expect. The most diffcult question, for me personally, was how my prior job experience related to the job applied for. This type of position was new for me, making this question tricky.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Peoplefluent in November 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was great. I was able to get a lot of information regarding the role that I was interviewing for. I also got to know the people as well as you possibly can in the amount of time allotted for the interview. Each person was open, professional, and friendly. The rest of the hiring process was a little bit more difficult. There was the standard drug analysis testing, which was fine. But the process for background check was a bit of a pain. I had already filled out all previous job information during the application process, but was also requested to fill that out again for the background check company. Then, the background check company requested that I provide them with additional information that I honestly think they should have been able to determine on their own considering that's what they do for a living -- I simply used Google to provide the additional information they were asking. I think the company should consider getting a new background check partner.

Interview Question – The interviews went great, so I'm not really sure there was an unexpected question and as for difficulty, I guess there were some of the standard difficult questions regarding why I was leaving current role, how I handled conflict, and so on, but nothing that was really difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Other than salary, the company really doesn't provide much negotiation. They have a strong belief that everyone should get what they get regarding vacation and other non-salary related benefits.

Regional Sales Manager TATM Interview

Regional Sales Manager TATM
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Peoplefluent in October 2012.

Interview Details – Nothing unusual will need to go through HR and eventually to the Regional VP of one of (Now) three regions. Last step is with a Company Executive further up the line but usually a check off box unless they really spot something.

Interview Question – Spent more time on past $ results in the sales role and if my quote was one or three year requirement. Need to know the Talent Industry.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They have a set comp plan and usually stick to it. You can negotiate a draw but they are recoverable. Some have had success with a non-recoverable but need to have good reason.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Peoplefluent

Interview Details – Applied online through their website. Received an email back from the recruiter. From there, I had interviews with manager, 2 peers, VP, and recruiter. It was a very good process and seemed to be cohesive.

Interview Question – Very much "Give me an example of a time when..." questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Peoplefluent.

Interview Details – Met with the regional VP or director and also spoke to several people on the team. Meetings went very well. I was told I was close to getting a job offer and I never heard back from the company. I followed up with the hiring manager and the recruiter and they never responded. Big waste of time.

Interview Question – None. All the questions were easy and the conversation light.   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

UI Developer

Interviewed at Peoplefluent

Interview Details – I was contacted by email initially to set up a time and place for the interview. I was interviewed at a local cafe. The interviewer asked me about what I had studied in college, what my interests were and told me about what Peoplefluent was like. After that interview, I met with the team I was interviewing for. The atmosphere seemed friendly but hard working.

Interview Question – Questions about my outside creative interests.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Peoplefluent.

Interview Details – Was a rigorous process. Initial phone screen with recruiter, then manager, then 1/2 day with multiple team members. After I received and accepted offer, HR was very helpful and sent me a welcome card to my home address with personalized cookies. Class Act!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Peoplefluent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Peoplefluent interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Peoplefluent employees and interview candidates.