Peoplelink Staffing Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peoplelink Staffing

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peoplelink Staffing (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Meet with Area Manager for the interview which was a normal the sales process and how to overcome sales objectives. Then the corporate HD felt the need to interview me afterwards. She kept telling me how odd it was for her to interview me second while asking me questions from a text book write by someone who is going to change the world. Followed by personality test. They took 2 weeks to make an offer so I started interviewing with another companies. During my interview they called a few times worried they waited too long.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The commission structure is below average, make sure your salary is liveable.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peoplelink Staffing in August 2014.

Interview

Interview was for internal position. Done with three employees in the Payroll department. Interview went well. They asked a lot of questions about my experiences in the job market. Asked if I liked working long hours, fast paced, and sometimes stressful days.

Interview Questions

• Had to take a test for Excel and there were some questions on there that I had no idea about.   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peoplelink Staffing (Augusta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Received phone call from a very professional corporate individual who let me know what the position was that i was being considered for and was told a follow up would be taking place in a couple days. Didnt hear anything for a week and half or so. Received a call stating that the position that I was originally being looked at for was no longer in place and I was being looked at as a full time staffing specialist. One week later received a call for a face to face interview the following Monday. Had the interview with two management professional who explained the position in depth and made me feel extremely comfortable. They both seemed very passionate about the recruiting field and made me excited to join their team. Once the interview was over they let me know that i would be hearing something hopefully by the end of the week. One of the best interviews I have ever had in my life and was very laid back and informative.

Interview Questions

• What do you dislike about recruiting?   1 Answer