Peoplelink Staffing

Updated Sep 8, 2014

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peoplelink Staffing

Payroll Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Peoplelink Staffing in August 2014.

Interview was for internal position. Done with three employees in the Payroll department. Interview went well. They asked a lot of questions about my experiences in the job market. Asked if I liked working long hours, fast paced, and sometimes stressful days.

Interview Questions
    • Had to take a test for Excel and there were some questions on there that I had no idea about.   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Peoplelink Staffing in July 2014.

Received phone call from a very professional corporate individual who let me know what the position was that i was being considered for and was told a follow up would be taking place in a couple days. Didnt hear anything for a week and half or so. Received a call stating that the position that I was originally being looked at for was no longer in place and I was being looked at as a full time staffing specialist. One week later received a call for a face to face interview the following Monday. Had the interview with two management professional who explained the position in depth and made me feel extremely comfortable.
    They both seemed very passionate about the recruiting field and made me excited to join their team. Once the interview was over they let me know that i would be hearing something hopefully by the end of the week. One of the best interviews I have ever had in my life and was very laid back and informative.

Interview Questions