Peoples Banking Unusual Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peoples Banking Unusual

Candidate Interview Review

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peoples Banking Unusual (Overland Park, KS) in January 2011.

Interview

I dropped my resume off on day one. Got a call the next day to come in for an interview. interviewed 1:1 with the branch manager. I was told they were interested and would give me a call to schedule the second interview with the assistant manager as well. I left and an thirty minutes later received a call to come back that day for a second attended the second interview. All went well and I was told that once they worked out the details for pay that I would receive a call. Got a call the next morning for a job offer. I accepted and began work.

Interview Questions

• If a team member is struggling with getting all of their work done do you a) tell them to pick up the pace b) Let them know you can help c) Offer your help and let the boss know you took on some extra work   1 Answer

Negotiation

I stated what I expected per hour. We discussed that rate. We then settled on a rate. Manager got it cleared with her boss and I accepted the offer.