Pep Boys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Turnersville, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Pep Boys in September 2012.

Interview Details – Rather simple application process. Just answer a few questions truthfully, and you'll get an interview. I was called within a few days and asked to come in for an interview as soon as I could. I talked to the manager, who seemed pretty laid back, he asked me a few questions, like my past retail experience, then compared it to what it would be like if I did accept the job. There wasn't even a bit of hesitation in the fact that they were going to hire me. He even went as far as to ask his boss about getting me a slightly higher pay than what I was being offered from other competing interviewers. All in all, I accepted the job and have been pretty happy.

Interview Question – Non for me   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pep Boys in April 2008.

Interview Details – Had a 1:1 with the manager. Asked me about car knowledge and experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – It was a pretty set pay. Not much room to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pep Boys

Worked for Pep Boys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pep Boys Cashier interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pep Boys employees and interview candidates.