Pep Boys Interview Questions

2.3

Loop Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple Hills, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple Hills, MD

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pep Boys in May 2014.

Two interviews with manager asking tons of questions about your customer service skill and what you would do and not do and drug test very chill laid back and col

Interview Questions
    Had interview callef within a week

Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pep Boys.

Recruited off existing job site and requested to apply online. Followed up with email and phone call to Area director. Interviewed by out of state manager then secondary interview with Area Director to discuss pay and benefits.

Interview Questions
    • Walked through retail side of store with interviewer while being asked questions about product knowledge.   Answer Question
    Offered a dollar less than I took. Negotiated experience and degrees for pay. Training pay dropped from $12/hour to $11.50/hour to compensate for commission not paid during training

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pep Boys in April 2014.

Great people didn't realize the job I was applying for wasn't what I thought it was.

Interview Questions

Was not what I wanted but had a 2nd interview for the position I was looking for still waiting to hear back from them. They said I would hear back but nothing yet.

Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pep Boys.

Hiring and Interview process went better than expected. Be prepared to give some examples of customer service. Have the answers that you feel comfortable with.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected was the personality test that was given soon after the interview online.   Answer Question
    I am currently waiting on an offer although I will be hired.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pottstown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pottstown, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pep Boys in March 2014.

It was an unclear process I had to explain to the manager laws about minor labor laws (she did not know them) then the interview was quite easy but I did not know I got hired until I stopped in to buy something then she said I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What is your definition of costumer service   View Answer

Security Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pep Boys in February 2014.

After I submitted my resume online, I was contacted by an HR representative who requested that I complete an online assessment which determined if my personality fit the organization. Once I completed the personality test, it informed me immediately that I was a good fit to work at pep boys. Then a skype interview was set up with three individuals. The interview was in 30 minute blocks so it lasted for an hour and a half. The connect was terrible so I had issues communicating with each one of them, and I didn't get to finish the interview process with the last individual but since I don't think he wanted to bring me on board anyway, it didn't matter.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't really ask any difficult questions. They just inquired about my background as it related to the position. They asked about specific technologies and how I applied it and they asked the standard what is your greatest weakness and your strengths.   Answer Question

IT Professional Interview

Interview was very easy. I met with three people and the questions were basic i.e. How far do want to take your career?

Interview Questions
    I thought the offer was generous.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pep Boys.

Initial in person interview with Area Director, followed by phone interviews with HR & Asset Protection Area Directors. Background and Drug test. Process took less than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something you would change if you could go back and do it over.   View Answer
    There was some negotiations on salary. Note: Get your money up front!!!!

Parts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pep Boys in June 2013.

nothing that stands out with 30 years of experience i was offered the job at an insulting pay rate ..then to top it of be a key carrier and close every night.

Interview Questions

insulting pay with all kinds of responsibilities

PepExpress Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Pep Boys in June 2013.

the driver process is short for drivers they ask a couple questions and as long as your not gay you will be ok and its even better if you are black at the bullard and caroltion location .

Interview Questions
    • what do u do if u bring the wrong part and the costumer is irate   Answer Question