Pep Boys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanic Interview

Mechanic
Bedford, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pep Boys in September 2012.

Interview Details – i went to talk to the service manager 8 times trying to get my paperwork completed to start my job. he knew i was coming to complete this action but would still leave early and i would waste my fuel getting there and back home. ( i worked at a dealership in south arlington, this job is in bedford on 121 and harwood. i would drive straight there after work to turn around and go home to arlington again with no accomplishments)

Interview Question – he asked what took me so long to get in to see him for the interview....   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – he told me what i would be making and left

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pep Boys

Worked for Pep Boys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pep Boys Mechanic interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pep Boys employees and interview candidates.