Pep Boys Parts Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pep Boys (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

nothing that stands out with 30 years of experience i was offered the job at an insulting pay rate ..then to top it of be a key carrier and close every night.

Interview Questions

insulting pay with all kinds of responsibilities

Other Interview Reviews for Pep Boys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pep Boys (Lafayette, LA) in February 2012.

Interview

questions were easy to answer

Interview Questions

• in the past experience have you ever had to go against upper management for something you believed in and knew was right.   1 Answer

Negotiation

offered 12.10 and hour off the bat

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pep Boys (Springfield, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

i applied online, then 2 days later was contacted by HR for a phone interview which lasted about an hour. After the phone interview I went to sit down with the store manager and dm

the pay was terrible

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pep Boys (Orlando, FL) in January 2007.

Interview

I was a part time sales associate making 8.50/hr. A parts manager position opened and I took it. I really had no hiring process from part to full time, and I negotiated from 11.75 up to 12.15.