Pepco Holdings

Updated Nov 14, 2014
Updated Nov 14, 2014

3.2

Dispatcher Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pepco Holdings.

The whole process lasted over 2 months. After passing an initial phone screening, there was an invitation to take some testing. Most of the questions had nothing to do with the position. A structured interview follows the testing. They provide a very good YouTube video of the structured interview process.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult or unexpected questions after watching the YouTube video they provided.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pepco Holdings.

they have "structured interviews" which are supposed to make it fairer. Two people ask you questions for about 2 hours. It is exhausting. very little opportunity to ask them anything. try to hit everything in my past experience for each question because it is scored numerically.

Interview Questions
    • just long interview. be prepared to detail you experience line by line according to the position description   View Answer
    I didn't try- stupid me. it can be done. ask for more money & vacation

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online – interviewed at Pepco Holdings in April 2014.

Structured interview with 2-3 individuals possing job specific questions. The interview lasts between 45 mins - 1 hr. The interviewers try their best to make candidates feel comfortable with the process.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are related to the specific job applied for. If you learn the requirements for the job you will do fine on the interview.   Answer Question
    For the position I applied, I was informed the salary was negotiable; however, the recruiter and/or manager were not willing to negotiate much higher than the minimum starting salary of $57,800.

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Pepco Holdings.

good structure interview. lots of situation based question

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online – interviewed at Pepco Holdings in September 2013.

After i applied online, it took about a week till i head from pepco, Phone interview was awsome, but the in person interview was not a great experience. The structured interview really take out the face to face interactions i expect in an interview. it was mostly question base on a situation. No eye contact, it was like answering a robot. Not a huge fan of structured interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process is very difficult. question and answers, no time to really ask any questions or to get to know the project team.   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pepco Holdings.

Formal interview, about an hour long with two supervisors.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forestville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forestville, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pepco Holdings in August 2011.

Long and lengthy 2-3 hour interview where you answer 50 open ended questions. Because Pepco is outdated the managers interviewing you write all your responses down by hand.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pepco Holdings in May 2011.

Applied Online. Was interviewed briefly via phone by a corporate recruiter for a screening. I was then brought in a few days later for a group interview. I was interviewed by 3 people and asked mostly behavioral questions and asked about specific past experiences pertinent to the job. Overall the experience wasn't bad.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation in which you were faced with a difficult decision that you had to make on your own.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pepco Holdings in May 2011.

Tell me about yourself. What are your greatest strengths? Why do you want to work for us? What projects have you done in the past that stands out to you?

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pepco Holdings in July 2009.

Phone interview was very long, one hour. Next a week later was a panel interview where they all asked me prescripted questions about scenarios. Two of the three interviewees did not work in office where I was applying.

Never given chance to ask questions. Offer to come back and meet with everyone was declined

Interview process was silly with scenarios questioning rather than accomplishments and vision of my future with the company.