Pepperdine University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager
West Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pepperdine University in August 2009.

Interview Details – 2 panel interviews with team members and dean

Interview Question – describe your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – got a 10% increase over initial offer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager
Malibu, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Pepperdine University in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for a position on Pepperdine's website.
The application process was very straightforward. I received an email requesting an in-person interview for the following week.
When I arrived, they were very polite, friendly and prompt.
The interview itself lasted about 30-40 minutes. The interviewers were extremely warm, friendly and professional. Considering that this was my first interview in many years, I was very nervous. I have also heard many wonderful things about the working environment and employees at this location which added to my nerves since I sincerely wanted this position.
I was disappointed with my unexpected nervousness, but extremely impressed with how professional, yet empathetic the interviewers were.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pepperdine University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pepperdine University Office Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pepperdine University employees and interview candidates.