Pepperidge Farm

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Associate Marketing Manager
Stamford, CT

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pepperidge Farm in November 2011.

Interview Details – Fairly standard cpg marketing interview questions. Came in for a LONG panel interview day. Met with 7 people for an hour each. Spoke with the a range of people: new products, category managers, brand managers, brand directors, and people currently at the associate level. Overall it was a positive experience, however one director was condescending regarding my choice of business school and due to the fact that I did not have "traditional" (ie kraft, p&g, etc.) cpg experience. In the end they said I was not selected because I did not have product commercialization experience and they had no interest in training me. I suppose they could have saved the $3K they spent on my travel and accommodation (not to mention our time), by simply reading my resume.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you commercialized a product.   Answer Question

Worked for Pepperidge Farm? Contribute to the Community!