Pepperidge Farm

5 candidate interviews

DSM Interview

DSM
Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and interviewed at Pepperidge Farm.

Interview Details – very professional process. Pleased with the interviewers and their questions. Basic interview questions. After they asked me questions, they allowed me to ask questions and they spent awhile answering my questions which certainly was appreciative. Great process, hope to hear from them regarding the DSM position.

Interview Question – Not unexpected but the question, tell me about the time and how you handled an irate customer. Situation, action, and result.   Answer Question

Weekend Sanitation Interview

Weekend Sanitation
Denver, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pepperidge Farm in October 2012.

Interview Details – I went through the careerlink office in Lancaster City for the application. The interview was like any other normal interview.

Interview Question – I'm sorry but I am unable to remember the question I was asked during the interview. I suppose I might say that they would ask you about a difficult decision you were faced with and how you handled that decision.   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pepperidge Farm in November 2011.

Interview Details – Manager brought me back on the spot and gave me a very detailed rundown of what I could expect with the job. I appreciated the fact that they were so straightforward and not transparent in any way/shape/or form about what the job would entail.

Interview Question – With my previous job history what made me want to apply for this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, was pleased to receive an offer and immediately knew this was the place I not only wanted to be but to grow.

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Associate Marketing Manager
Stamford, CT

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pepperidge Farm in November 2011.

Interview Details – Fairly standard cpg marketing interview questions. Came in for a LONG panel interview day. Met with 7 people for an hour each. Spoke with the a range of people: new products, category managers, brand managers, brand directors, and people currently at the associate level. Overall it was a positive experience, however one director was condescending regarding my choice of business school and due to the fact that I did not have "traditional" (ie kraft, p&g, etc.) cpg experience. In the end they said I was not selected because I did not have product commercialization experience and they had no interest in training me. I suppose they could have saved the $3K they spent on my travel and accommodation (not to mention our time), by simply reading my resume.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you commercialized a product.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied in-person and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Pepperidge Farm in March 2009.

Interview Details – District manager sat one on one with me and described the duties of the job. He then had me service accounts with him for 2 days with no pay. Our decisions on employment were made by our experiences while working the accounts.

Interview Question – How much do you expect to get paid.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pepperidge Farm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pepperidge Farm interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pepperidge Farm employees and interview candidates.