Pepperidge Farm

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pepperidge Farm in November 2011.

Interview Details – Manager brought me back on the spot and gave me a very detailed rundown of what I could expect with the job. I appreciated the fact that they were so straightforward and not transparent in any way/shape/or form about what the job would entail.

Interview Question – With my previous job history what made me want to apply for this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, was pleased to receive an offer and immediately knew this was the place I not only wanted to be but to grow.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pepperidge Farm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pepperidge Farm Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pepperidge Farm employees and interview candidates.