Peppermill Resort & Casino

Updated Sep 25, 2014

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peppermill Resort & Casino

Reservationist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Peppermill Resort & Casino.

Did an online application and received a call 3 weeks later asking for my availability and to do an interview. Did an interview with the Reservation Manager at the time and got a call two days later offering me a position. They now do group interviews.

Interview Questions
    Also mention if you are attending college so they can work with your schedule because if you dont then they will assume you are available at anytime

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied online – interviewed at Peppermill Resort & Casino in May 2014.

My interview was the most unprofessional and uncomfortable interviews I have ever had! During this panel interview there was dirty humor and crude remarks made and if you could not think of a response to one of their "out of the box" questions on the spot the interviewers made you feel worthless.

Interview Questions
    • How would a pair of scissors be helpful to a pizza delivery person?   Answer Question

Training Manager Interview

Typical. Organized and thoughtful. Made me feel at home.

Interview Questions
    • If I could have a Super Power what would it be?   View Answer

Hotel Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Peppermill Resort & Casino.

I applied on the careers page of their website. I did not receive a follow-up call from Human Resources so I went to their office in interview attire and received a pre-screen interview. I was immediately instructed to the front desk for my first formal interview.

Interview Questions
    • The Hotel Shift Manager asked, "If you were given the opportunity, would you take my job from me?"   View Answer
    None. They only offer a take-it or leave-it option.

Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Peppermill Resort & Casino in January 2011.

Online application, bug the Games Manager on duty until he is sick of seeing you, audition and then go bug him some more for the job.

SPA Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Peppermill Resort & Casino in January 2010.

Interviewers were genial but very professional. They let you know in the interview how much they expect you to help them retain excellence in the company, although once you become a part of the team you feel pretty comfortable, it's not an "us against them" feeling. My interview was prompt and organized. I didn't get the position because I was too quiet. Although I remember being loud enough I think she meant I didn't speak enough. They want bubbly and personable people for the front counter. I had two interviews: one with a supervisor and another with the manager.