Peppers & Rogers

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Beirut (Lebanon)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Peppers & Rogers.

Interview Details – Was contacted had 3 interviews, two with senior managers and one with HR. First two were case based and third was behavioral

Interview Question – Was asked to come up with a solution to the case   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Peppers & Rogers in November 2013.

Interview Details – 4 interviews were held, questions were expected, had a spontaneous meeting abroad with the interviewer as soon as I learnt that we're passing by the same country, the same week. Very much detailed information is provided on the company during these interviews.

Interview Question – How would you max profits for an airline company?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Beirut (Lebanon)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Peppers & Rogers in October 2012.

Interview Details – First there's a group case study - teams will be formed of 3/4 members and will be asked to solve a case as a team (it is very important to have an idea about cases before you do this group case, it is the only way you can do well on the team)
Then they invite you to an HR interview. 1-1 Interview. Typical questions include: tell me about yourself, expected salary, how would your friends describe you, extracurricular activities, office preference..
Then there's a case interview. The case is a prepared case. They give you a case (3 lines, no data provided). They give you 1.5/2 days to prepare a presentation about the case.
Then there's a a partner interview in which 2 brain teasers (market sizing + estimation questions) are asked.

I didn't reach the partner interview stage.

Interview Question – No question is hard if you do your research. Just make sure you do well in the prepared case.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Istanbul (Turkey)

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Peppers & Rogers in July 2008.

Interview Details – I got contacted through an agency and after passing that one had one HR interview and 2 senior staff interviews, the first one including presentations on two cases shared with me prior to the interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiation both position and salary could be beneficial

analyst Interview

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Peppers & Rogers in April 2008.

Interview Details – First there was a group case study followed by 1-1 HR interview that focused mostly on my qualifications and experiences, next I was called in for a case interview with a consultant.. I was given 48 hours to prepare and send my presentation and the appointment was the next day. Finally, they ask you to come in for a panel interview with 2 partners and the HR director.. Mostly you talk about yourself and experiences, then ask you a few brainteasers, why you want the job, what you expect as salary, and if you can relocate..

Interview Question – I was asked on the first interview about my expected salary   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Too much relocation was a must, which didnt work for personal reasons.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Peppers & Rogers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Peppers & Rogers interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Peppers & Rogers employees and interview candidates.