Pepsi Bottling Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2014
Updated Jul 29, 2014

2.7

Product Availability Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in January 2010.

I did a phone interview with an HR representative from the NorthEast Bussiness group, That was followed by an in person interview with the Plant Manager. Pepsi gave me the option of starting whenever I wanted to. I was still on active duty in the Marines and I was able to finish my current commitment and start at a convenient date.

Interview Questions
    I obtained the job through a prior military recruiter. I asked for 60K annual and got what I asked for

Coca-Cola Refreshments - Key Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in May 2014.

Had an intiial phone screening and a phone interview with 2 people a few days later. The people I interviewed with during the second round were my future direct supervisor and a future lateral peer.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were behavior i.e. "tell me about a time when you had to incluence a difficult person and how did you do it".   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

Getting hired at Pepsi is a time consuming process. It takes a few weeks, as there is a phone interview then an in person interview. It seems like people that the managers already know in the industry can get on faster than people hired "off the street". It is a hard job as it seems they hire 2 or 3 people at a time but they don't last. I had a couple get hired the same time as me and never saw them after orientation.

Interview Questions
    • Not really anything too difficult. You take some tests during the application process but they shouldn't be to difficult for people of average intelligence.   Answer Question
    Hourly position not negotiable

Supply Chain Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in April 2014.

Initial interview was 4 months before final interview, final interview included a tour of the plant, 3 different behavioral based interviews, and a resume presentation in front of the other candidates for the job and the Pepsi interviewers.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

they ask all the basic interview questions there is nothing special. they might ask you to sell them so random object on their desk. this position is usually promoted from within and they will want you to use p.e.p.s.i sell skills. chances are the person interviewing you has no experience in the job and has no clue

Supply Chain Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in January 2010.

Typical hiring and interview process you have a phone screening first if you do well you get invited to a face to face with the local leadership team. Once this process is completed you wait to hear back from the HR team.

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Abilene, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abilene, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in May 2010.

Interviewed on day plant shut down. Questions involved resume.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation process. Either take salary as is or not hired.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in April 2012.

Basic questions

There was no negotiation. The rate of pay is set.

Warehouse Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elyria, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elyria, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in March 2014.

the hiring process was much longer then anticipated,applied on February 24th 2014 did phone screening a few days after that.Went to an in person interview March 14th received a job offer this afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • none,just know how to answer open ended questions and about the company   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in April 2013.

Quick interview process, with two personal interviews. Hiring and background checks take multiple weeks to complete.

No negotiation allowed, this entry-level position had a standard pay-rate schedule.

Worked for Pepsi Bottling? Contribute to the Community!