Pepsi Bottling

Updated Dec 1, 2014
Updated Dec 1, 2014

2.7

Human Resources Interview

Very complete. Met with several individuals at a plant site and at a bottling location. Great interview experience. They were able to show what HR professionals do at both their corporate and their bottling locations and have a commitment to the education of their professionals in their business.

Interview Questions
    • What would you bring to the company to better the HR component?   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

company does take applications and does interview frequently, there is a high turnover rate as a result of the manual labor aspect to the job. if you possess the skills meaning cdl license or ability to drive forklift it would make hiring more likely

Interview Questions
    • are you willing to work overnight in a fast paced enviroment   Answer Question
    no negotiating the pay is the pay union job so whats in the contract is what everyone gets

Campus Hire Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

I applied through my university website. An HR representative came to campus for the first round of interviews. Very standard, basic first round interview. We went over my resume, work experience, involvement on campus, etc. As soon as the interview was over, she invited me to the next round which took place at the Pepsi plant in Chicago.

There I went through a series of two difference interviews - one with a sales operations manager and one with the HR director. I was required to give a 15-minute sales pitch (they provided me with an outline the night before). The whole process lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Questions
    Did not try to negotiate because the offer was very fair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

Getting hired at Pepsi is a time consuming process. It takes a few weeks, as there is a phone interview then an in person interview. It seems like people that the managers already know in the industry can get on faster than people hired "off the street". It is a hard job as it seems they hire 2 or 3 people at a time but they don't last. I had a couple get hired the same time as me and never saw them after orientation.

Interview Questions
    • Not really anything too difficult. You take some tests during the application process but they shouldn't be to difficult for people of average intelligence.   Answer Question
    Hourly position not negotiable

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

they ask all the basic interview questions there is nothing special. they might ask you to sell them so random object on their desk. this position is usually promoted from within and they will want you to use p.e.p.s.i sell skills. chances are the person interviewing you has no experience in the job and has no clue

Coca-Cola Refreshments - Key Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pepsi Bottling in May 2014.

Had an intiial phone screening and a phone interview with 2 people a few days later. The people I interviewed with during the second round were my future direct supervisor and a future lateral peer.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were behavior i.e. "tell me about a time when you had to incluence a difficult person and how did you do it".   Answer Question

Supply Chain Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pepsi Bottling in April 2014.

Initial interview was 4 months before final interview, final interview included a tour of the plant, 3 different behavioral based interviews, and a resume presentation in front of the other candidates for the job and the Pepsi interviewers.

Warehouse Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elyria, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elyria, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pepsi Bottling in March 2014.

the hiring process was much longer then anticipated,applied on February 24th 2014 did phone screening a few days after that.Went to an in person interview March 14th received a job offer this afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • none,just know how to answer open ended questions and about the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

easy took up to 4+ weeks

to low pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pepsi Bottling in February 2014.

first they will call you and explain the job to you if u feel its a good job then they will schedule a face to face interview, after that if they hire you they will send you a contingent offer of employment, if you pass drug test physical test and background check them u got the job.

Interview Questions
    • describe a stress full situation and how did u deal with it?   Answer Question
    you must pass a background, physical and drug test