Pepsi Bottling Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2014

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

Getting hired at Pepsi is a time consuming process. It takes a few weeks, as there is a phone interview then an in person interview. It seems like people that the managers already know in the industry can get on faster than people hired "off the street". It is a hard job as it seems they hire 2 or 3 people at a time but they don't last. I had a couple get hired the same time as me and never saw them after orientation.

Interview Questions
    • Not really anything too difficult. You take some tests during the application process but they shouldn't be to difficult for people of average intelligence.   Answer Question
    Hourly position not negotiable

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

they ask all the basic interview questions there is nothing special. they might ask you to sell them so random object on their desk. this position is usually promoted from within and they will want you to use p.e.p.s.i sell skills. chances are the person interviewing you has no experience in the job and has no clue

Coca-Cola Refreshments - Key Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in May 2014.

Had an intiial phone screening and a phone interview with 2 people a few days later. The people I interviewed with during the second round were my future direct supervisor and a future lateral peer.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were behavior i.e. "tell me about a time when you had to incluence a difficult person and how did you do it".   Answer Question

Supply Chain Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in April 2014.

Initial interview was 4 months before final interview, final interview included a tour of the plant, 3 different behavioral based interviews, and a resume presentation in front of the other candidates for the job and the Pepsi interviewers.

Warehouse Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elyria, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elyria, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in March 2014.

the hiring process was much longer then anticipated,applied on February 24th 2014 did phone screening a few days after that.Went to an in person interview March 14th received a job offer this afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • none,just know how to answer open ended questions and about the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

easy took up to 4+ weeks

to low pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in February 2014.

first they will call you and explain the job to you if u feel its a good job then they will schedule a face to face interview, after that if they hire you they will send you a contingent offer of employment, if you pass drug test physical test and background check them u got the job.

Interview Questions
    • describe a stress full situation and how did u deal with it?   Answer Question
    you must pass a background, physical and drug test

Pre Sell Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

Career Fair, In Person Interview with HR and Manager

Sales Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

I had three face to face interviews. Pepsi did a background check, drug test and will not hire anyone with a poor driving record.

Interview Questions
    • Just the general interview questions, tell me about yourself, what are your strengths and weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

Good. Questions about interest and experience

Interview Questions

Worked for Pepsi Bottling? Contribute to the Community!