Pepsi Bottling

68 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Warehouse Loader Interview

Elyria, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in March 2014.

Interview Details – the hiring process was much longer then anticipated,applied on February 24th 2014 did phone screening a few days after that.Went to an in person interview March 14th received a job offer this afternoon.

Interview Question – none,just know how to answer open ended questions and about the company   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in April 2013.

Interview Details – Quick interview process, with two personal interviews. Hiring and background checks take multiple weeks to complete.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation allowed, this entry-level position had a standard pay-rate schedule.

Quality Control Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in May 2013.

Interview Details – Waited for 15 minutes for the plant manager and quality manager to show up. Interview went well, with fewer questions asked of me than I would expect. Went through the responsibilities of the quality personnel, which, to my surprise, was basically production rather than quality control. Took a tour of the plant.

Interview Question – Asked if I would be OK with being required to join a union.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

East Lansing, MI

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in May 2010.

Interview Details – I completed this interview; 2 interviews back to back; following a phone interview after the in person interview; basic questions; please let me know a time? how did you deal with it? what was a great success for you? what do you know about this position? have you interviewed with us before? how do you manager difficult people

Interview Question – mostly very typical questions; no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – increased salary by 2,000 due to another offer on the table

Very Easy Interview

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in December 2013.

Interview Details – 1)Phone screen 2)In-person interview 3)Drug test/background check 4)Physical evaluation 5)First day orientation

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They won't negotiate.

Very Easy Interview

Merchandiser
Norfolk, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in February 2014.

Interview Details – first they will call you and explain the job to you if u feel its a good job then they will schedule a face to face interview, after that if they hire you they will send you a contingent offer of employment, if you pass drug test physical test and background check them u got the job.

Interview Question – describe a stress full situation and how did u deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – you must pass a background, physical and drug test

Logistics Interview

Logistics
Miami, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in March 2011.

Interview Details – Was standard, very complete and I am satisfied.

Negotiation Details – Very complete.

Merchandiser
West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

Interview Details – easy took up to 4+ weeks

Interview Question – common sense questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – to low pay

Pre Sell Representative Interview

Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

Interview Details – Career Fair, In Person Interview with HR and Manager

Interview Question – Basic Interview Questions   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

Interview Details – I had three face to face interviews. Pepsi did a background check, drug test and will not hire anyone with a poor driving record.

Interview Question – Just the general interview questions, tell me about yourself, what are your strengths and weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pepsi Bottling

Worked for Pepsi Bottling? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pepsi Bottling interview questions and advice. All 68 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pepsi Bottling employees and interview candidates.