Pepsi Bottling

76 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Coca-Cola Refreshments - Key Account Manager Interview

Coca-Cola Refreshments - Key Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in May 2014.

Interview Details – Had an intiial phone screening and a phone interview with 2 people a few days later. The people I interviewed with during the second round were my future direct supervisor and a future lateral peer.

Interview Question – Most questions were behavior i.e. "tell me about a time when you had to incluence a difficult person and how did you do it".   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Tulsa, OK

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

Interview Details – Getting hired at Pepsi is a time consuming process. It takes a few weeks, as there is a phone interview then an in person interview. It seems like people that the managers already know in the industry can get on faster than people hired "off the street". It is a hard job as it seems they hire 2 or 3 people at a time but they don't last. I had a couple get hired the same time as me and never saw them after orientation.

Interview Question – Not really anything too difficult. You take some tests during the application process but they shouldn't be to difficult for people of average intelligence.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hourly position not negotiable

Supply Chain Management Interview

Supply Chain Management

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in April 2014.

Interview Details – Initial interview was 4 months before final interview, final interview included a tour of the plant, 3 different behavioral based interviews, and a resume presentation in front of the other candidates for the job and the Pepsi interviewers.

Interview Question – Resume presentation in front of other candidates.   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

AREA SALES MANAGER

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

Interview Details – they ask all the basic interview questions there is nothing special. they might ask you to sell them so random object on their desk. this position is usually promoted from within and they will want you to use p.e.p.s.i sell skills. chances are the person interviewing you has no experience in the job and has no clue

Interview Question – describe you weakness   Answer Question

Supply Chain Operations Interview

Supply Chain Operations
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in January 2010.

Interview Details – Typical hiring and interview process you have a phone screening first if you do well you get invited to a face to face with the local leadership team. Once this process is completed you wait to hear back from the HR team.

Interview Question – No questions where difficult   Answer Question

Quality Control Interview

Quality Control
Abilene, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed on day plant shut down. Questions involved resume.

Interview Question – Asked to identify various flavors by sniffing bottles   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation process. Either take salary as is or not hired.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Warehouse Worker
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in April 2012.

Interview Details – Basic questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The rate of pay is set.

Warehouse Loader Interview

Warehouse Loader
Elyria, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in March 2014.

Interview Details – the hiring process was much longer then anticipated,applied on February 24th 2014 did phone screening a few days after that.Went to an in person interview March 14th received a job offer this afternoon.

Interview Question – none,just know how to answer open ended questions and about the company   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in April 2013.

Interview Details – Quick interview process, with two personal interviews. Hiring and background checks take multiple weeks to complete.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation allowed, this entry-level position had a standard pay-rate schedule.

Quality Control Interview

Quality Control
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in May 2013.

Interview Details – Waited for 15 minutes for the plant manager and quality manager to show up. Interview went well, with fewer questions asked of me than I would expect. Went through the responsibilities of the quality personnel, which, to my surprise, was basically production rather than quality control. Took a tour of the plant.

Interview Question – Asked if I would be OK with being required to join a union.   View Answer

Worked for Pepsi Bottling? Contribute to the Community!