Pepsi Bottling

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
East Lansing, MI

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in May 2010.

Interview Details – I completed this interview; 2 interviews back to back; following a phone interview after the in person interview; basic questions; please let me know a time? how did you deal with it? what was a great success for you? what do you know about this position? have you interviewed with us before? how do you manager difficult people

Interview Question – mostly very typical questions; no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – increased salary by 2,000 due to another offer on the table

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in December 2013.

Interview Details – 1)Phone screen 2)In-person interview 3)Drug test/background check 4)Physical evaluation 5)First day orientation

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They won't negotiate.

Norfolk, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in February 2014.

Interview Details – first they will call you and explain the job to you if u feel its a good job then they will schedule a face to face interview, after that if they hire you they will send you a contingent offer of employment, if you pass drug test physical test and background check them u got the job.

Interview Question – describe a stress full situation and how did u deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – you must pass a background, physical and drug test

Logistics Interview

Logistics
Miami, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in March 2011.

Interview Details – Was standard, very complete and I am satisfied.

Negotiation Details – Very complete.

West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

Interview Details – easy took up to 4+ weeks

Interview Question – common sense questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – to low pay

Pre Sell Representative Interview

Pre Sell Representative
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

Interview Details – Career Fair, In Person Interview with HR and Manager

Interview Question – Basic Interview Questions   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

Interview Details – I had three face to face interviews. Pepsi did a background check, drug test and will not hire anyone with a poor driving record.

Interview Question – Just the general interview questions, tell me about yourself, what are your strengths and weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Merchandiser

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling.

Interview Details – Good. Questions about interest and experience

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for pepsi   Answer Question

Machine Operator/Production Interview

Machine Operator/Production
Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Pepsi Bottling in June 2009.

Interview Details – Production manufacturing work. Control environment communication skills use in detail . Also sustainability operation. Quality Service always.

Interview Question – Downtime Machine breakdown Maintenance work change over sanitation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Always tell the truth.

Part Time Interview

Part Time

Interviewed at Pepsi Bottling

Interview Details – I didn't really experience an interview. They just described the job description.

Interview Question – Why Pepsi?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The company culture was not for me. I didn't like the sneaky idividuals that worked there and the lack of awareness of employee concerns. ( or they just don't care)