Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of NY Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of NY

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Point, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of NY (College Point, NY).

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by Hiring Manager for a phone interview; a pre-screen to make sure you fit the qualifications of the position. Set up in-person interview. Interview was 1:1 with assistant controller. Standard interview. Was told I'd meet controller, but didn't. Excel assessment afterwards. Was told I'd be contacted in a few weeks. Radio silence. Called HR after three weeks and was told to wait another few weeks. Called again after ANOTHER three weeks. Voice mail. No call back. Unprofessional. Didn't get job, someone else probably did.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Bay Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of NY in January 2014.

Interview

They will make you think you are applying for the secret service and then you see you are working in a hazardous environment where injury is at an alarming rate!!! You will get hurt hands down!! They will not do anything but get rid of you and hire someone else.

Interview Questions

• How will you benefit the company?   1 Answer

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of NY (Somers, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was unorganized, long and grueling. An initial phone interview took place with recruiter. Three weeks passed before 2nd and 3rd round interviews were scheduled. Interviewed with 10 people for a total of over 12 hours. Most of the interviewers were nice but others did not look at my resume until I was sitting there in front of them. Made to believe I got the job. Did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• What kind of attorney are you?   1 Answer