Pepsi MidAmerica Interview Questions

2.2

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica.

Interview

I was contacted very quickly after submitting my resume. There was a lot of paperwork to fill out but nothing that was out of the ordinary. I was able to interview the same day and then had to wait a few weeks to hear back. Again, nothing wrong with that just about the time I had given up hope of hearing back got asked back in for a final interview. Nothing hard about it or strange.

TSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (Marion, IL).

Interview

Took about a month for them to call me back. Got hired for sales, they put me in production. They asked lots of random questions, that I am sure were not entirely legal.

Interview Questions

• Are you married, Do you have children, do you own or rent?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica.

Interview

It is a three part process. You will participate in a preliminary interview with HR, then you will take 3-4 assessment quizzes, and then if you "make the cut" you will be interviewed by the district manager and potentially offered the job. There is nothing unexpected during the process.

Interview Questions

• Questions relate to your personality and how you deal with pressure. There were no really difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Builder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (Marion, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

there were 3 interviews all of which took place on the same day, they called me back after 2 years of waiting and I regret it. They act all nice and goodie goodie in there until you start the job, then treat you like dirt

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica.

Interview

Walk-in to apply for job posting. Must pass computer psi to get a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate weekly guarantee. Would recommend it however to those in the future to get as much in guarantee as you can. Commission are low and take a while to hit the paycheck.

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (Marion, IL).

Interview

Management lost my application 3 times during the application process, I was advised by Job Service not to apply to this company. Unapporopriate questions asked not pertaining to the job(i.e, what kind of car do you drive) Also sexual orientation questions asked. This is illegal in Illinois

Interview Questions

• What kind of car do you drive??   1 Answer

Negotiation

Lower pay than expected and warned not to discuss salary with other employees

Data Entry/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (Marion, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed three times for this place and I didn't get the job. I wouldn't have wasted my time for these interviews if they just told me if they were going to hire me or not. I had to call the Director of the company and ask if I got it or not because they weren't going to call me or e-mail me back to let me know. So, when I did call the Director of the company back they told me that they had an interview the day before and decided to hire that person instead.
    I'm warning all of you not to believe what they tell you when you get an interview. They are full of promises but they don't tell the truth at all.

Interview Questions

• They really didn't have any hard questions to ask me. The most popular one that a lot of interviewers use and they did here was "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (Marion, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy!!!! they are dying for warm bodies. If your breathing they will hire you

Negotiation

easy they said what they would do and no wiggle room

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (Champaign, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone and was asked if i would be able to come in for a Personal Interview. At the interview I met with the HR manager and was asked several questions about my sales experience. i then was asked to take a test on a computer. It was very basic math and numbers test for one, the Other dealt with Work Ethics and Personality. I assume that because you handle a lot of goods that they want to make sure you can be trusted.

Interview Questions

• relatively laid back interview with easy to answer questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pepsi MidAmerica (Marion, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

The company keeps a constant posting offering a territory sales rep position. The first interview was with lower HR rep consisting of about a 20 minute conversation and two lengthy computer tests. The second interview was with HR manager. Both HR reps were "intentionally vague", in their words, in order to best dictate how the hiring process is undertaken. There was another gentlemen interviewing the same day and he neither knew what jobs were open. After five hours of total interviewing, I still never found out what positions in the company were actually available. It soon became clear (or not so soon in my case) that they resume hoard with potentially no real opportunities available. Disappointing to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Please describe yourself was probably the most difficult question asked. No real direction throughout the process.   Answer Question