PepsiCo

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Indianapolis, IN

The process took 2 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process involved a short phone interview and meeting with the facility managers. I began with a phone interview with the corporate recruiter. He asked questions regarding my background, sale experience, overcoming objections, territory management, etc. I than met with the local team a few days later. The interview began with a quick meeting with the local HR rep and than a conference room meeting with the two plant managers.

Interview Question – Name a time when you over came objections to win repeat business?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The compensation structure wasn't inline with similar positions

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at PepsiCo in May 2010.

Interview Details – First they sent an email stating when you would like a phone interview with time and date. Once interviewed, sent another email about second interview with the same process as picking a time and date online. Third interview same process.

Interview Questions

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at PepsiCo in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the recruiter who set up an initial phone interview. I sent a "Thank you" and did not receive a response for a couple of days. Eventually, an in-person interview was set up. The interview went well and I really thought I got the job. It has been over a month and they have not contacted me. I thought the hiring manager seemed really upfront and honest. I thought the recruiter seemed a little scatter-brained but still really friendly. I am disappointed in my experience because I also have recruiting experience and I would simply not follow up with a candidate after having met with them in person.

I guess my caution to you might be to make sure you are really exploring other options and not really relying on getting a position with them.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are right for this role?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

PepsiCo Videos

PepsiCo – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo Account Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees and interview candidates.