PepsiCo Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2015
Updated Mar 7, 2015

2.3

Assistant Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with someone from HR in another location. They were screening applicants and narrowed it down to a handful that would interview in person at the job location. I arrived for my interview on time at 11:00am. My interviewer had left the building thinking it was not until 1:00. When he finally showed up, I barely got a word in. Maybe 5 sentences in the entire 2 hours I was there...I wish I was exaggerating. I really have no idea how he made an informed decision in offering me this job, there is no way he could have determined anything from what I was allowed to say. No references were asked for.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any. I was literally talked at for 2 hours, given very little chance to say anything on my own.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

HR Manager asked me to talk about resume then asked a couple of behavioral questions. Interview took no more than 30 minutes. Felt if she wasn't interested from the very start, was late to interview me.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PepsiCo in July 2014.

Interview

Had an in-person interview with about 3 to 4 people. Then, I heard nothing from them. I even followed up with the recruiter for an update and received no reply. Frustrating to spend hours interviewing and a company not having the courtesy to reply to emails or give an update on the position status.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions - nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PepsiCo (South Bend, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

A very pleasant interview, with the normal interview questions. Interviewer was pleasant and professional.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at PepsiCo (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Hired through temp agency. Hired for proven work ethic and skills.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at PepsiCo (San Diego, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and in person with a panel

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

several interviews and a few weeks later was offered the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation